News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

smf 2.0 rc2 / google chrome problem

Started by steve51184, June 24, 2010, 05:33:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steve51184

i seem to be getting a lot of graphical glitches on smf 2.0 rc2 with google chrome (latest) and they seem to be fixed in rc3

how do i fix them in rc2?

Kill Em All

A link to your website might be a good start. Upgrade are made for a reason, thus I'm obviously gonna tell you that I strongly suggest that you upgrade to RC3 as soon as possible for bug fixes and security updates.

My Site: KEAGaming.com

Manual Installation of Mods
Prevent Spam and Forum Attacks
Please do not PM or email me for support unless offered, help should be publicly displayed to others.

steve51184

Quote from: Kill Em All on June 24, 2010, 06:31:21 PM
A link to your website might be a good start.

yeah i was going to post more info and screenshots but as it's fixed in rc3 i thought it might have been a well known bug and that people would of heard of it (i'm sure there must of been people that complained about this before rc3 came out and that must of been a fix for it)

Quote from: Kill Em All on June 24, 2010, 06:31:21 PM
I strongly suggest that you upgrade to RC3 as soon as possible for bug fixes and security updates.

tbh this is the only bug i've found but i can't update to rc3 atm due to my wife being very ill and not having the time which is why i was hoping for a fix for this

Kill Em All

My Site: KEAGaming.com

Manual Installation of Mods
Prevent Spam and Forum Attacks
Please do not PM or email me for support unless offered, help should be publicly displayed to others.

Advertisement: