News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

admin panel> boards > modify error on page

Started by jimmy6154, June 26, 2010, 05:54:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy6154

I'm getting the following error when I go to the modify page for my boards  :

Fatal error: Call to undefined function f2b2h_html() in /hermes/bosweb/web252/b2521/ipw.undyingc/public_html/grimeguard/smf/Sources/Load.php(2127) : eval()'d code on line 519

Here is the code to my load.php from line 503 to line 537
// Make sure that the last item in the ignore boards array is valid.  If the list was too long it could have an ending comma that could cause problems.
if (!empty($user_info['ignoreboards']) && empty($user_info['ignoreboards'][$tmp = count($user_info['ignoreboards']) - 1]))
unset($user_info['ignoreboards'][$tmp]);

// Do we have any languages to validate this?
if (!empty($modSettings['userLanguage']) && (!empty($_GET['language']) || !empty($_SESSION['language'])))
$languages = getLanguages();

// Allow the user to change their language if its valid.
if (!empty($modSettings['userLanguage']) && !empty($_GET['language']) && isset($languages[strtr($_GET['language'], './\\:', '____')]))
{
$user_info['language'] = strtr($_GET['language'], './\\:', '____');
$_SESSION['language'] = $user_info['language'];
}
elseif (!empty($modSettings['userLanguage']) && !empty($_SESSION['language']) && isset($languages[strtr($_SESSION['language'], './\\:', '____')]))
$user_info['language'] = strtr($_SESSION['language'], './\\:', '____');

// Just build this here, it makes it easier to change/use - administrators can see all boards.
if ($user_info['is_admin'])
$user_info['query_see_board'] = '1=1';
// Otherwise just the groups in $user_info['groups'].
else
$user_info['query_see_board'] = '(FIND_IN_SET(' . implode(', b.member_groups) != 0 OR FIND_IN_SET(', $user_info['groups']) . ', b.member_groups) != 0' . (isset($user_info['mod_cache']) ? ' OR ' . $user_info['mod_cache']['mq'] : '') . ')';

// Load the mod cache so we can know what additional boards they should see, but no sense in doing it for admins and guests
if (!$user_info['is_guest'] && !$user_info['is_admin'])
{
if (!isset($_SESSION['mc']) || $_SESSION['mc']['time'] <= $modSettings['settings_updated'])
{
require_once($sourcedir . '/Subs-Auth.php');
rebuildModCache();
}
else
$user_info['mod_cache'] = $_SESSION['mc'];
}

and I used to have a few mods install but now I only have
Thank-0-matic

my previous mods were:
AJAX Recent Topics    1.1   
2.   ENotify    1.0.8   
3.   BoardHover Mod    1.6.1   
4.   MessagePreviewOnHover    1.7   
5.   Country Flags    1.1.1   
6.   More Spiders    1.2   
7.   Tagging System    2.2.1   
8.   Users Online Today    1.5.6   
9.   Yet Another Global Announcements Mod    2.7.3   
10.   Google Analytics Code   
11.   Join date in Posts   
12.   Member Awards   

Thanks

jimmy6154

NanoSector

My Mods / Mod Builder - A tool to easily create mods / Blog
"I've heard from a reliable source that the Answer is 42. But, still no word on what the question is."

jimmy6154

Thanks, tried that and it didn't work. Same results. I can't add a board because there is no save button :(

NanoSector

Quote from: jimmy6154 on June 28, 2010, 07:52:26 PM
Thanks, tried that and it didn't work. Same results. I can't add a board because there is no save button :(
You could try reuploading Sources directory...

FIRST!!: Disable Mods > Put forum in Maintenance mode (in Server Settings)
SECOND: New installation > Delete Sources directory > Reupload new Sources folder

This can work.
My Mods / Mod Builder - A tool to easily create mods / Blog
"I've heard from a reliable source that the Answer is 42. But, still no word on what the question is."

jimmy6154

Thanks Yoshi, I'll try that. A bit of work but I think your right. That is what it is going to take.

thanks

xenovanis

Quote from: jimmy6154 on June 28, 2010, 07:52:26 PM

Are you using Firefox? Try switching to IE, Firefox seems to have problems with rendering tablerows within divs, which will break the template.
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

jimmy6154

xenovanis

I'm sorry, I think I read wrong. You're having this errormessage and the button is missing, right?

Can you attach the file Load.php?
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

jimmy6154

xenovanis

I'm thinking...

This is probably an issue with one of your uninstalled mods, caused by leftover code in a (template)file. Did you uninstall those mods with the packagemanager? Do you recall any errormessages while uninstalling them? Or are you by any change and very unlikely using a custom theme that uses admintemplates as well?

The easy fix would be to upload all files from the (large) upgradepackage again, to overwrite the existing ones. You'll have to reinstall the Thank-o-Matic mod then.

The hard way would be to get a filebackup to your local computer and use Windows Explorer to search for the word 'f2b2h_html' in the documents.

Let me know what your thoughts are.

Advertisement: