News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

error install "Packages"!

Started by Juarez, June 30, 2010, 12:19:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juarez

You can not download or install new packages because you can not write in the "Packages"!

¡No puedes descargar o instalar nuevos paquetes ya que no se puede escribir en el directorio "Packages"!

Aver someone can help me with this problem .. and I have put the packages folder permissions at 777 posts and still gives me the same problem when uploading a mod .. what is the solution?

Create a folder called "temp" and give it 777 permissions echo .. I have installed, but then did not appear to have gone mod, let it also helps me

Any solution? .. Thanks

gbsothere

You might call your server and ask if they have PHP SafeMode turned on and, if so, ask them to turn it off.  Just a thought.... 
My apologies, but I am taking a break from accepting PM requests for support.  If I am not currently assisting you, please do not ask as long as this notice is posted.  Thank you.

I Don't Want To Grow Old Alone

It has been proven that Steely Dan reduces the occurrence of road rage, according to an independent study.

A reminder about admin / ftp passwords etc.

Advertisement: