uninstalling RC3 themes

Started by Sad_Angel, July 03, 2010, 03:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sad_Angel

Can anyone tell me how to delete themes from Admin. center,  i have deleted that from server but it is still showing them in  Themes and Layout Settings, they doesn't exists on server now, i have modded inferno theme and willing to install it but original theme exists in list, however i have deleted it from server long back.  I am using SMF 2.0 RC3 and i have also searched a lot but i think solutions were for other version.  Any simple way to override it.

Thanks in Advance
Peace...

cicka

Quote from: Sad_Angel on July 03, 2010, 03:59:44 PM
Can anyone tell me how to delete themes from Admin. center,  i have deleted that from server but it is still showing them in  Themes and Layout Settings, they doesn't exists on server now, i have modded inferno theme and willing to install it but original theme exists in list, however i have deleted it from server long back.  I am using SMF 2.0 RC3 and i have also searched a lot but i think solutions were for other version.  Any simple way to override it.

Thanks in Advance

Admin Panel->Themes and Layout->Theme Settings. There you can delete them.

Joker™

# Administration Center »# Themes and Layout »# Theme Settings

on right hand side there's red color delete button
Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

How to enable Post Moderation

"For the wise man looks into space and he knows there is no limited dimensions." - Laozi

All support seeking PM's get microwaved

Sad_Angel

Ok thanks for early reply, i could hardly see that red cross because i have applied the inferno theme, fine now problem is solved.

Thanks...
Peace...

Advertisement: