News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

2 Logos at top

Started by NoFeaR / NFSMW, July 05, 2010, 10:41:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NoFeaR / NFSMW

Hi there guys.
I would love 2 different logos at my website. one on the left and one on the right with a different link. Is that possible?
Here is my site tell me if it can be done please.

cicka

Quote from: NFSMW on July 05, 2010, 10:41:35 AM
Hi there guys.
I would love 2 different logos at my website. one on the left and one on the right with a different link. Is that possible?
Here is my site tell me if it can be done please.

You can have 2 logos. For the logo on the right side, simply replace the default Smf logo with that of your own. For the logo on the right side, go to your Admin Panel->Themes and Layout->Theme Options and Preferences->Logo image URL.  Here enter the url to your other logo.

NoFeaR / NFSMW

My theme just has one logo placement. So what to do now?

cicka

Quote from: NFSMW on July 06, 2010, 01:23:13 AM
My theme just has one logo placement. So what to do now?

What theme are you using? Ask the author of that theme.

YogiBear

cicka,

Is it possible to enter a URL code or img code into the field under Current Theme normally used for replacing the SMF logo with a line of text? I thought I'd better ask instead of doing something stupid then blowing up the forum.  :-[
SMF v2.1.3  Mods : Snow & Garland v1.4,  PHP  v.7.4.33

cicka

Quote from: YogiBear on July 06, 2010, 03:01:16 PM
cicka,

Is it possible to enter a URL code or img code into the field under Current Theme normally used for replacing the SMF logo with a line of text? I thought I'd better ask instead of doing something stupid then blowing up the forum.  :-[

Can you please post a screenshot of where you mean? But you can go ahead and try it. The forum won''t be damaged as that change will not touch the database.

YogiBear

It was the Site Slogan field, cicka. All I got though was a line of code instead of an image but worth a shot.

SMF v2.1.3  Mods : Snow & Garland v1.4,  PHP  v.7.4.33

Adish - (F.L.A.M.E.R)

Is this resolved? Do you still require assistance with this?

Hj Ahmad Rasyid Hj Ismail

Quote from: YogiBear on July 06, 2010, 08:02:05 PM
It was the Site Slogan field, cicka. All I got though was a line of code instead of an image but worth a shot.
The slogan field is the SMF logo field. If no text is entered, SMF logo will appear. I think cicka means to change that SMF logo with the logo we want without entering slogan. Then we have two logo's one on left and one on right. I suppose it's logical.

cicka

Quote from: ahrasis on August 04, 2010, 08:49:42 PM
Quote from: YogiBear on July 06, 2010, 08:02:05 PM
The slogan field is the SMF logo field. If no text is entered, SMF logo will appear. I think cicka means to change that SMF logo with the logo we want without entering slogan. Then we have two logo's one on left and one on right. I suppose it's logical.

Yes, that is what I meant as requested by the OP at the first post of the thread.

Deaks

NFSMW, as you have not replied to this I am marking this as solved, if this is incorrect please update us so we can help you further
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Advertisement: