News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Turkish Language Files for 1.04!!!

Started by forsakenlad, June 15, 2005, 06:45:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

forsakenlad

Hey guys I had sent the new language packs to bostasp and Daniel ages ago but I didn't recieve a reply yet, It's weird that these languages get added so quickly and Turkish does not!

smf_1-0-4_finnish
smf_1-0-4_dutch
smf_1-0-4_spanish
smf_1-0-4_german
Eren "forsakenlad" Yaşarkurt
SMF Friend & Former Team Member

4LP3RUZ1

agree, the turkish 1.0.2 files seem to be in a race to be the most downloaded language pack  ;D

also I'm going to include the help section xmls in the next release or maybe sooner, as soon as I figure out how to make those html files from them. We are also working on the 1.1 betas now that there are turkish charter members, but our section users are complaining as to why the Turkish language files on the main site are two versions behind...

edit: three versions now, even though there isn't much change
also: if you do decide to put the 1.0.4s, can you please rename them to 1.0.5s now! :)
edit2: I bow down to thy...
Frozen frogs are back :(

Alexandre P.

Dutch, Spanish and German are always provided with the lastest betas (did not check if they are with CVS versions) ; I guess these languages are spoken by developers.  And Finnish is almost always quickly provided in team board by Owdy.  I believe this is the reason why these four languages are added so quickly in the download page.

Anyway, Turkish 1.0.5  is now in the downloads :)
Aucun support par M.P., courriel ou messagerie instantanée / No support by P.M., email or I.M.

[Unknown]

Spanish was very active when SMF started, so it was put into the CVS.  German has Daniel D., who is also very active, and so it is in the CVS.  Dutch was requested specifically by Compuart, so it is in the CVS.  English we all speak, and so it is in the CVS :D.  Finnish is close to finding its way into the CVS.

Everything in CVS (translated or not) is rolled out every release (automatically.)

-[Unknown]

4LP3RUZ1

CVS seems to be god's blessing to all software developers! :D
I'm sure pretty much all languages will end up in there sometime or another...
Frozen frogs are back :(

CapriSkye

can we request a language to be in the cvs? i update the language pretty quickly because i'm using the forum myself. i just don't want to send the language to daniel or bostap when there's only small changes made.

Advertisement: