First Theme/Skin! First Post Too!(oops second)

Started by HindSights2020, June 15, 2005, 11:52:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HindSights2020

Okay well I got a free template to do my site http://hindsights2020.com [nofollow] and there were no skins that I really liked so working from the "Classic YaBB SE Theme" and I ended up with this http://hindsights2020.com/forums [nofollow]

Right now there are two errors that I do not know how to fix and if anyone has any suggestions I am open to them.  If I figure out how to make this downloadable by other people, and if other people are interested, then I will make it usable for everyone.

If anyone thinks there should be color and knows how I could incorporate it then feel free to point that out.

(I did not mess with the moderator images or the images you find while in your inbox.)

In closing I would like to thank this wonderfull forum for the help that they have provided and I would like to thank SMF for making these wonderfull forums!

[Unknown]

Search for "packaging themes".  You may also be interested in this:

Integrating the forum into your site...

-[Unknown]

HindSights2020

I saw the integrating thing earlier and thought about it.  I passed it up for the time being but I might end up using it down the road some time.

forsakenlad

Good theme, what about making the footer table's size the same as the boardindex's? :)
Eren "forsakenlad" Yaşarkurt
SMF Friend & Former Team Member

Kindred

wow...   I like that menu on your site.

If you were to make an SMF theme that utilized a similar (perhaps a horizontal) menu structure, that would be totally cool!
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

HindSights2020

Well I wasn't the maker of the template on the home page.  I just edited it.  I will try to incorporate a similair menu though.  It will take quite a while for me to do that though.

QuoteGood theme, what about making the footer table's size the same as the boardindex's?
Good point.  I'll have to get around to that.

dtm.exe

HindSights2020

Thank you very much.  The next one I do will have alot of good graphics in it too.

Advertisement: