News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

SMF Themes

Started by TecKtoNiK.z0r, July 10, 2010, 03:05:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TecKtoNiK.z0r

Some idiot that i left o my forum to create some topics and he changed the theme .... And that theme dindn't have an admin buton!
So i have to erase it from ftp ! Now it says to me :

Unable to load the 'main_above' template.

What is to do ? repair_settings.php ??

Narheru

Imho, Yes. It's simple and fast.
You can also try to cancel the modify that you have done

TecKtoNiK.z0r

I tried it already . I uploaded repair_settings.php with my filezilla but when i tipe the link and press enter it apears the smf install page :|

Narheru

Lolù <.< You  have to cancel install.php

flapjack

I have no clue what are you both talking about. TecKtoNiK.z0r can you clarify what is the problem?

Adish - (F.L.A.M.E.R)

Quote from: TecKtoNiK.z0r on July 10, 2010, 03:05:54 AM
Some idiot that i left o my forum to create some topics and he changed the theme .... And that theme dindn't have an admin buton!

You could have just changed the theme of that user from his profile. That would have solved everything.

TecKtoNiK.z0r

I didn't have a admin button + i was in a hurry to try something ....

What can i do ?

cicka

Can you try to add this in the url. index.php?theme=1 Then change the default theme at your Admin Panel.

gbsothere

Quote from: TecKtoNiK.z0r on July 10, 2010, 03:05:54 AM

I was wondering why it looked so different when I went to bed, last night. I thought perhaps you'd gotten someone in to work on it.   It's back to default, now.

My apologies, but I am taking a break from accepting PM requests for support.  If I am not currently assisting you, please do not ask as long as this notice is posted.  Thank you.

I Don't Want To Grow Old Alone

It has been proven that Steely Dan reduces the occurrence of road rage, according to an independent study.

A reminder about admin / ftp passwords etc.

TecKtoNiK.z0r

Yes , cicka answered me well. Thanks everyone .

Advertisement: