News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

bbcodes

Started by KiroBot, July 10, 2010, 09:41:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KiroBot

How do I get a picture for this youtube bbcode?

mirahalo

assuming you installed the youtube bbc code,   take the image attached to this post and put it on your /Themes/your_theme/images/bbc

where your_theme  is the theme you're currently use in your forum

gbsothere

*laughing at myself for being so dull this evening, I actually tried to place my cursor in that reply box pic to answer*

The image is in the mod's zip.  Place it in /Themes/default/images/bbc  (or, if you have a custom theme)  /Themes/YourTheme/images/bbc.

If you've done that and it's still not showing up, make sure your forum's default language matches the language file that is edited and uploaded to your theme's language folder.

:)

EDIT:   Sorry, 130860, I didn't mean to post over you like that.  I'm a blt slow. 
My apologies, but I am taking a break from accepting PM requests for support.  If I am not currently assisting you, please do not ask as long as this notice is posted.  Thank you.

I Don't Want To Grow Old Alone

It has been proven that Steely Dan reduces the occurrence of road rage, according to an independent study.

A reminder about admin / ftp passwords etc.

KiroBot

Quote from: 130860 on July 10, 2010, 09:45:10 PM
assuming you installed the youtube bbc code,   take the image attached to this post and put it on your /Themes/your_theme/images/bbc

where your_theme  is the theme you're currently use in your forum
Thanks

mirahalo

marked as solved then, please unmarked if your problem hasn't been solved.

@gbsothere   don't worry ;)

Advertisement: