News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

how can i add my own logo ?

Started by samjay, July 11, 2010, 03:18:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

samjay

hi to all i'm a new member to this forum and new to smf i want to change the 'simple machines forum' word in the upper heading  and want to add my own logo also i want to add mods how can i do that ? please help me on this matters  my theme is default

Joker™

For logo

go to Themes\default\images
there replace this image with your's >>> smflogo.png <<< your must have .png extension with your image also.

To add mods go to admin panel >>> packages
Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

How to enable Post Moderation

"For the wise man looks into space and he knows there is no limited dimensions." - Laozi

All support seeking PM's get microwaved

samjay

ok! thanks  Joker™ i will do that . and in packages there is only 4 pakes shown , i want to add adsense and chat box for my forum how can i do that they do not shown there ?   :)

Joker™

have you uploaded these packages ?

there's a button "Download Package" in package manager, upload these packages from there.
Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

"For the wise man looks into space and he knows there is no limited dimensions." - Laozi

samjay

ok! thank i'm really appreciate ;) u r help thanks!

Joker™

is the issue resolved , if yes please mark the topic solved , by clicking the green "Mark topic solved" button :)
Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

samjay

Advertisement: