Blue Eyes

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, July 11, 2010, 09:50:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SMFHacks.com Team

Link to the theme

Blue Eyes, so I was bored and decided to make new theme, so here it is a Blue theme for 2.0.

Please note that you are not allowed to modify or remove my copyright, if you do wish to please contact myself for the removal price.
Disclaimer: SMFHacks.com Team is not affiliated with the SMF Team or the SimpleMachines NPO.
SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF
Latest Mods:
Community Suite
Newsletter Pro SMF Gallery Pro SMF Classifieds SMF Store

~DS~

"There is no god, and that's the simple truth. If every trace of any single religion were wiped out and nothing were passed on, it would never be created exactly that way again. There might be some other nonsense in its place, but not that exact nonsense. If all of science were wiped out, it would still be true and someone would find a way to figure it all out again."
~Penn Jillette – God, NO! – 2011

NanoSector

Quote from: Delita Heiral on July 11, 2010, 04:57:32 PM
At first I thought you mean Blue-Eyes White Dragon O_O
Haha

Looks nice.
I cannot install themes at the moment but this one will be one of them ;D
My Mods / Mod Builder - A tool to easily create mods / Blog
"I've heard from a reliable source that the Answer is 42. But, still no word on what the question is."

connor11

Are you willingly making the ugliest themes here, or you are trying your best? I don't know how you were a customizer here. You don't have any theme with nice color matches, or design.

mirahalo

Quote from: connor11 on July 12, 2010, 10:25:57 AM
Are you willingly making the ugliest themes here, or you are trying your best? I don't know how you were a customizer here. You don't have any theme with nice color matches, or design.

to each their own,   everyone have different taste or likes,   thats your respectable opinion, but after all its just your opinion.

anyway, I swear I saw Gars account as the creator for this theme...     :o

Deaks

Quote from: connor11 on July 12, 2010, 10:25:57 AM

actually I only have 1 design on forum you should do your homework, and as stated everyone has different tastes ... I dont make and never will make designs for the masses aslong as one person likes it then that enough, thats the difference between me and other designers, also what makes me a stronger person than you :)

Quote from: 130860 on July 12, 2010, 10:40:58 AM
anyway, I swear I saw Gars account as the creator for this theme...     :o

yeh as im only theme approver, there is a wee rule that you shouldnt approve your own customizations, so with Gars permission I changed the theme to him, and approved then changed back (in essence using the loopholes) otherwise it would be outdated time someone gets to it.
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Crip

...Lol sloops, what a Theme  ..
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
  • your stuff just declines in time ..Lol
I have become comfortably numb!

I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me.
   - Abraham Lincoln -

TOTM Winner. | Demo Site1on1 Theme Support

Deaks

Quote from: Crip on July 15, 2010, 05:50:49 AM
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
cant decline when im not trying to make complicated designs 
~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Crip

then try one .. Lmao! ;D
I have become comfortably numb!

I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me.
   - Abraham Lincoln -

TOTM Winner. | Demo Site1on1 Theme Support

mirahalo

Quote from: Crip on July 15, 2010, 05:50:49 AM
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
purely by interpretation... you know,   declines for me might be as well mean:  up!  so....   for me:

your stuff goes up in time! 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humpty_Dumpty#In_Through_the_Looking-Glass  :)

Deaks

Quote from: Crip on July 15, 2010, 01:22:42 PM
then try one .. Lmao! ;D

why ... cause you ask, thats not who I am, and making complex designs would be catering for the masses and I dont want to do that ...your last truely nice theme for me was orangeline and since then you have simply made edits to your existing code and changed a few images, the large bulk of your themes are variations of you previous themes, I have looked at every single theme on the themesite from images to code and tried them out, fussilet least experiments with different layouts... and I applaud him for that
~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

itsel."

DoctorMalboro

It looks a lot like YaBB SE theme... i like it... simple but not awful... :)

Deaks

it does :/ odd it was based on core lol
~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

itsel."

Deaks

This theme will now only be for download and support at

http://bryandeakin.com/index.php?topic=77.0
~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

itsel."

MortalKombatKitten

Quote from: SMFHacks.com Team on July 11, 2010, 09:50:45 PM
Link to the theme

Blue Eyes, so I was bored and decided to make new theme, so here it is a Blue theme for 2.0.

Please note that you are not allowed to modify or remove my copyright, if you do wish to please contact myself for the removal price.

So basically we have to keep the logo that says bryan deakin.com [nofollow]? Why?

vbgamer45

The logo you can change out.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

MortalKombatKitten

Really? I searched all over for that and couldn't locate it anywhere. If you could direct me, that would be amazing. Thanks!

vbgamer45

It would be an image file if it is a logo you would just need to the edit image.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

Advertisement: