News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

please help me : Problem after removing a mod

Started by emasoudy, July 12, 2010, 06:39:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emasoudy

after i removed the mod AjaxChat+Integration_3.2.1+RC3_Curve_Friendly. the forum doesn't load

it gives me error (Fatal error: Call to undefined function chatOnlineUsers() in E:\inetpub\vhosts\algharraa.com\httpdocs\forum\Sources\Load.php(2087) : eval()'d code on line 254)

please check the attchment

kindly help me

gbsothere

Would you attach a copy of your Load.php file?
My apologies, but I am taking a break from accepting PM requests for support.  If I am not currently assisting you, please do not ask as long as this notice is posted.  Thank you.

I Don't Want To Grow Old Alone

It has been proven that Steely Dan reduces the occurrence of road rage, according to an independent study.

A reminder about admin / ftp passwords etc.

emasoudy

thanks for your fast reply

attached load1.php which is affected file
and load.php a backup file i took as a backup before the mod

but the backup file didn't work also

gbsothere

I'll take a look at it.  Now.... your thread title says "after removing a mod" but your post says "after I installed the mod"...

Have you actually removed it, or is it still installed, before I look at your file? 
My apologies, but I am taking a break from accepting PM requests for support.  If I am not currently assisting you, please do not ask as long as this notice is posted.  Thank you.

It has been proven that Steely Dan reduces the occurrence of road rage, according to an independent study.

emasoudy

sorry for that

i installed it and it works , then after removed it it shows this error  ;D

just modified the question :)

gbsothere

Quote from: emasoudy on July 12, 2010, 07:06:59 PM
sorry for that

i installed it and it works , then after removed it it shows this error  ;D

Okay, so you don't want me to save the mod; you want it gone.   Gotcha.   ;)

*checking the file*

emasoudy

gbsothere

emasoudy, would you mind letting me know how what mods you have installed? 

emasoudy

answering how : always i install mods from the admin panel.

what :
TextSizer1.6.zip
reCAPTCHAforSMF_0-9-8.tar.gz
google_analytics.tar.gz
effectively_remove_smf_logo_v1.1.tar.gz
best3_mod.zip
back_to_top_v1.1.zip

and just removed the mod (AjaxChatIntegration_3.2.1RC3_Curve_Friendly.zip)

emasoudy

i just have checked the manual steps to install the mod

and checked all required changes on load.php, but everything should be ok

gbsothere

Quote from: emasoudy on July 12, 2010, 07:19:34 PM
answering how : always i install mods from the admin panel.

what :
TextSizer1.6.zip
reCAPTCHAforSMF_0-9-8.tar.gz
google_analytics.tar.gz
effectively_remove_smf_logo_v1.1.tar.gz
best3_mod.zip
back_to_top_v1.1.zip

and just removed the mod (AjaxChatIntegration_3.2.1RC3_Curve_Friendly.zip)

That's just what I need.   ;)

Back in a few.

gbsothere

emasoudy

gbsothere

Quote from: emasoudy on July 12, 2010, 07:33:52 PM
tested but still same error  :'(

Of all your mods, only "Back to top" parsed that file, so this is a fresh file from the RC3 zip with only that edit.  Hmm..

Can you get to your admin panel and to maintenance and empty your file cache?

emasoudy

no i couldn't get to my admin panel, since the error show starting main page

gbsothere

In your site's link, after your forum, add index.php?action=admin and see if that will let you in.

emasoudy

unfotionatlly i can't.

you know : this error shows in the place of user area. it was mentioning how many users are online on chat.

do you know where is that fuction called in which file maybe there is  a code calling this function.

gbsothere

Quote from: emasoudy on July 12, 2010, 07:45:57 PM
unfotionatlly i can't.

you know : this error shows in the place of user area. it was mentioning how many users are online on chat.

do you know where is that fuction called in which file maybe there is  a code calling this function.

emasoudy, I just went to your link shown on your image and your forum is loading just fine for me.  Can you try it with a different browser or empty your browser's cache and try it again?

emasoudy

i tried with chrome

same error (attached)

and even tried from other computer

gbsothere

Hang on; let me post a screenshot of what I'm seeing. 

gbsothere

emasoudy

yes this my forum

its working, but why not on my computers

emasoudy

gbsothere

Quote from: emasoudy on July 12, 2010, 07:55:33 PM
yes this my forum

its working, but why not on my computers

Try completely emptying your cache and cookies, and then actually rebooting your computer and look at it again.  (I know it sounds drastic, but drastic times call for drastic measures.)   :D

emasoudy

hhhhhhhh

ok i will try this and get back to you

gbsothere

Quote from: emasoudy on July 12, 2010, 07:57:53 PM
hhhhhhhh

ok i will try this and get back to you

*laughing at how annoyed you sound*   :D

I'll be right here. 

emasoudy

yes it works but once i logged in it shows the error

gbsothere

Quote from: emasoudy on July 12, 2010, 08:05:48 PM
yes it works but once i logged in it shows the error

Ah....

emasoudy, if you like, PM me a test admin account and I'll roam around with a flashlight and see if I can find what's going on. 

Before you do, have a look at this link:

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=87130.msg575795#msg575795

EDIT:   Well, you can't, can you?  You said you can't get to your admin.

Tell you what...  I know what mods you have.  If you want to PM me ftp log in, instead, I can go through all the files Ajax Chat used and make sure it really uninstalled. 

emasoudy

its ok for me , you are a hero member

but should i post the ftp information here

gbsothere

Quote from: emasoudy on July 12, 2010, 08:11:30 PM
its ok for me , you are a hero member

but should i post the ftp information here

Hero Member just means I talk a lot.  *grin*

PM it to me instead of posting it here.

emasoudy

solved by gbsothere

Thanx Thanx Thanx Thanx Thanx Thanx

aprreciate your help dear

gbsothere

Quote from: emasoudy on July 12, 2010, 09:00:00 PM
solved by gbsothere

Thanx Thanx Thanx Thanx Thanx Thanx

aprreciate your help dear

emasoudy

just saw your note

congrats pappa for your new baby

gbsothere

Advertisement: