News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

[custom] apple like

Started by flapjack, July 14, 2010, 10:19:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flapjack

looking for some criticism as I don't have any more ideas of how to spice it up a little bit more

based on inferno, however not too much of it left ;)

flapjack

thanks for all the tips! I knew I can count on you guys

Fussilet

nice theme ?  is there demo page?

Joker™

frankly speaking i don't like the font used at all.

if you can provide a demo page , it'll be much better so analyze.
Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

How to enable Post Moderation

"For the wise man looks into space and he knows there is no limited dimensions." - Laozi

All support seeking PM's get microwaved

flapjack

once it's released by the forum owner I will give a link, until then it's not possible

~DS~

I might have a use for this after all...  :)

Forum owner? Aren't you the one that creates it?
"There is no god, and that's the simple truth. If every trace of any single religion were wiped out and nothing were passed on, it would never be created exactly that way again. There might be some other nonsense in its place, but not that exact nonsense. If all of science were wiped out, it would still be true and someone would find a way to figure it all out again."
~Penn Jillette – God, NO! – 2011

~DS~

I have tested inferno theme and seem to work with most mods simliar to curve variations and should be much trouble installing and editing mods...or is there?  Any ETA for the release of this theme?  :)
"There is no god, and that's the simple truth. If every trace of any single religion were wiped out and nothing were passed on, it would never be created exactly that way again. There might be some other nonsense in its place, but not that exact nonsense. If all of science were wiped out, it would still be true and someone would find a way to figure it all out again."

flapjack

it's been released, see link above. however, this is a custom work and won't be released to the public if that's what you are asking for

~DS~

Quote from: flapjack on July 29, 2010, 03:53:05 AM
it's been released, see link above. however, this is a custom work and won't be released to the public if that's what you are asking for
Ah, it's an showcase then...to show your work?

Shame as I have been wanting this. Oh well!

Looks great, keep up with more cool themes. :)

Crip

I have become comfortably numb!

I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me.
   - Abraham Lincoln -

TOTM Winner. | Demo Site1on1 Theme Support

Snailx

Very nice! You've made a really good work

Hassan_the best

Advertisement: