News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

CAn you plz help

Started by Joseiphonehelp, July 16, 2010, 10:28:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joseiphonehelp

i have 2.0 Rc3  and im trying to get chat for my site and i get internal error 500 chatbot says it and i cant type anything and when i go to the chat tab its show error internal error
Wa should do

cicka

Quote from: Joseiphonehelp on July 16, 2010, 10:28:49 AM
i have 2.0 Rc3  and im trying to get chat for my site and i get internal error 500 chatbot says it and i cant type anything and when i go to the chat tab its show error internal error
Wa should do

What chat are you trying to install? Can you upload here the Subs.php file too? That is where the link needs to be added.

Joseiphonehelp

Adish - (F.L.A.M.E.R)

Please refer here: http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=257973.msg1981766#msg1981766

QuoteIf you get a 500 Connection error you might have to set your file permissions as well.
There are 2 folder for the AJAX Chat Intergration Mod "Chat" and "Shoutbox".
For AJAX Chat Intergration Version 3 be sure to change the file permissions (CHMOD) /chat/index.php and /shoutbox/index.php to 755 (and in some cases CHMOD the actual "Folders" as well).
This could possible be the solution for this as well.... "If you install the Mod and it looks like it installs fine but the   shoutbox and chat room are blank"

Advertisement: