News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Post profile bit

Started by XxSparks, July 16, 2010, 07:04:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XxSparks

Hello there :) so, I've got a bit of a problem.. I don't recall which mod / plugin it might have been but I added in something out of many plugins and now my member's nicknames are no longer click-able / viewable or orange, I've added in an example of what I'm talking about within an attachment bellow.

What do you think it may be?

Kill Em All

Can you give us a list of mods you have installed maybe? That would help us narrow it down quite a bit out of roughly 1500 mods.

From what I can see from the screenshot, possibly the thank o matic:
http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=710

My Site: KEAGaming.com

Manual Installation of Mods
Prevent Spam and Forum Attacks
Please do not PM or email me for support unless offered, help should be publicly displayed to others.

XxSparks

Hey there, well I uninstalled the thank-o-matic and I still keep having problems with this, it simply won't show up as it once did, here's my last few modifications that I can think of may have had something to do with this:

Users Online Today
Twitter and Facebook Publisher mod
Tidy Child Boards
Team Page
SMF XboxLIVE
Online status on login
Search Focus Dropdown
RSS Feed Icon
Register At Post View v.1.1
Profile Comments

EDIT: It's alright, I figured out the problem so due to a center postbit modification I got from the plugin area, it was not xHTML valid so it broke the HTML which caused this issue, for others having this problem please check your xHTML for modifications using Display.template.php and make sure it's valid :)

Advertisement: