News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

/t/n/n/n/t/n/n/n/t in reply

Started by NanoSector, July 17, 2010, 03:34:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NanoSector

This picture is from someone else:

See what's happening?

I should not link to the site because it is an ROM site :P

Is this a bug or what?
My Mods / Mod Builder - A tool to easily create mods / Blog
"I've heard from a reliable source that the Answer is 42. But, still no word on what the question is."

Acans

Sorry i'm not on board, can you explain it more?
"The Book of Arantor, 17:3-5
  And I said unto him, thy database query shalt always be sent by the messenger of $smcFunc
  And $smcFunc shall protect you against injections and evil
  And so it came to pass that mysql_query was declared deprecated and even though he says he is not
  dead yet, the time was soon to come to pass when mysql_query shall be gone and no more

NanoSector

Quote from: α¢αηѕ on July 17, 2010, 03:37:04 AM
Sorry i'm not on board, can you explain it more?
When your click Reply in a thread, that happens.

Not the order like here at Simple Machines, but with /n and /t in it.
How does the site admin fix this?
"I've heard from a reliable source that the Answer is 42. But, still no word on what the question is."

Acans

Is it a vanilla SMF or does it have mods installed, whats in the error log, ect...
  And I said unto him, thy database query shalt always be sent by the messenger of $smcFunc
  And so it came to pass that mysql_query was declared deprecated and even though he says he is not
  dead yet, the time was soon to come to pass when mysql_query shall be gone and no more

NanoSector

Quote from: α¢αηѕ on July 17, 2010, 03:50:07 AM
Is it a vanilla SMF or does it have mods installed, whats in the error log, ect...
It is not my SMF installation, you know...

I'll inform the administrator of your help reply's and post his here.

Acans

I was slack to type can you ask him these questions first...

NanoSector

xenovanis

Is he on a free host with forced advertising?
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

NanoSector

Ensiferous

This should be closed/removed, Yoshi is just a user and the admin does not need help.
My Latest Blog Post: Debugging Nginx Errors

Kill Em All

Yoshi2889, can you please tell the admin of that forum to come to this topic and post. It is very difficult to work with a middle man when providing support. I'm not saying its your fault, its just a fact of life.

Plus its the admin's forum, its his responsibility to get it fixed, not yours.

My Site: KEAGaming.com

Manual Installation of Mods
Prevent Spam and Forum Attacks
Please do not PM or email me for support unless offered, help should be publicly displayed to others.

NanoSector

This is his reply to everyone:

Quote from: SephThis has nothing to do with SMF. It's me making modifications that improve the speed of SMF and filtering it back to SMF. I use RomUlation to test these things, sometimes that makes things mess up in locations where I don't notice it.

I must admit I find it a bit amazing that it generates this many replies and even someone posting at the official SMF forum...

Actually I like the last bit :P

As of the site admin, this is solved.
(plus he locked the thread on his site xD)

Advertisement: