News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Shade the background and message....

Started by Tyluur, July 17, 2010, 01:00:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyluur

Look at www.crisisx.net, they use SMF and they ask you to vote as a guest, and below that there's an option that says Click here if you do not wish to vote.

How do I get that? Thanks ;).

Tyluur

Tyluur

Tyluur

100 views and all 5 posts are mine. Pleaes help me.

gbsothere

They're going to whop you with a dead fish, if you don't stop bumping your thread.   :D

Hang on; let me look at the link....
My apologies, but I am taking a break from accepting PM requests for support.  If I am not currently assisting you, please do not ask as long as this notice is posted.  Thank you.

I Don't Want To Grow Old Alone

It has been proven that Steely Dan reduces the occurrence of road rage, according to an independent study.

A reminder about admin / ftp passwords etc.

gbsothere

They're using Simple Portal, css and javascript.  You can view the page source for some idea of what's going on. 

I don't know much (at all) about Simple Portal and I don't see a mod that does this.  Someone who does know will weigh in, but you might also ask on the Simple Portal support thread about this site and if the portal is making this possible.
My apologies, but I am taking a break from accepting PM requests for support.  If I am not currently assisting you, please do not ask as long as this notice is posted.  Thank you.

It has been proven that Steely Dan reduces the occurrence of road rage, according to an independent study.

Tyluur

Another website has it! trinitypk.com when you register. CMON PLEASE help me

gbsothere

That web site is also using Simple Portal, so both sites have that in common.  You may want to ask at this thread:

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=227599.0

Advertisement: