News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

SA Chat

Started by Diego Andrés, July 21, 2010, 10:36:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ninja ZX-10RR

Quote from: roza on January 04, 2016, 03:26:58 PM
Ok, I think I could solve the problem! Instead of making and adding a translation file of  english.php, I just translated it's content. But now I have another question. How can I make the contents of the chat box right to left?
No, that's stupid, like that you won't have the default text in english and it will be rather confusing :/
Quote from: BeastMode topic=525177.msg3720020#msg3720020
It's so powerful that on this post and even in the two PMs you sent me,you still answered my question very quickly and you're apologizing for the delay. You're the #1 support I've probably ever encountered man, so much respect for that. Thank you, and get better soon.

I'll keep this in my siggy for a while just to remind me that someone appreciated what I did while others didn't.

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

roza

Well, as I said before translation file of english.php is not been loaded for some reason and I did not find another way to solve the issue.
By the way, to make it right to left I had to do a little changes in it's CSS file as well as in it's template file and now everything looks good.

VileStorms

Quote from: VileStorms on January 02, 2016, 03:46:18 AM
So my forum is getting an error and isn't showing the Chat bar, not sure what is wrong, but here is the error line, I love this mod so I'd really like to get this figured out.

FATAL
Unexpected character in input: '\' (ASCII=92) state=1
File: /home/a6407485/public_html/forums/sachat/Sources/Chat-Subs.php
Line: 176

Still having these issues if anone can assist

Kortal

Would it be possible to add a scroll bar, or at least put the search bar on the top ? The list is unscrollable when there is more than 40 connected users

Mike66

Does anybody know if this mod works well in responsive themes please?

Best wishes
Mike

Mike66

OK, I've tried it in a responsive theme.

The upload was trouble free and all is working as it should when installed. Works well on PCs and tablets, but not on phones.

The 'chat box' displays to the left of the 'users online box' and is therefore off screen on a phone. Pity the chat box didn't replace the users online box when you select who to chat with, as it would then work on a phone.

Best wishes
Mike

Smc75

Here is the russian language translation file for SA Chat.

Deprecated

Quote from: roza on January 04, 2016, 03:26:58 PM
Ok, I think I could solve the problem! Instead of making and adding a translation file of  english.php, I just translated it's content. But now I have another question. How can I make the contents of the chat box right to left?

Take your monitor and place it so the top of the monitor is resting on the table. ;) :P

Seriously there is a rtl CSS property, there must be a way to activate that.

debiwebi

Quote from: SA™
QuoteAlso I second the option to allow hidden members to be hidden on chat as standard
i swear it doesnt show hidden members already?

I don't have many mods installed, but I have this one and love it. It's been handy and great communicating in real time.

But, I'm having the issue with hidden members being visible in the Chat Bar. My forum is currently 2.0.10, but I have a couple of test forums using 2.0.11, one has no other mods installed and the problem is the same. I've read through some of the posts here, haven't seen anything recent (that I can tell) that addresses the visible hidden members. Just yesterday I was logged in under a hidden account to do some housecleaning and a member started a Chat with me.

Is there something I'm not turning on? Some checkbox I missed?
Some mornings it just isn't worth
chewing through the leather straps.
~Emo

Unlimited Own Posts Editing Time

420Connect.co.uk

Quote from: fishingthefly on February 01, 2016, 05:08:54 AM
OK, I've tried it in a responsive theme.

The upload was trouble free and all is working as it should when installed. Works well on PCs and tablets, but not on phones.

The 'chat box' displays to the left of the 'users online box' and is therefore off screen on a phone. Pity the chat box didn't replace the users online box when you select who to chat with, as it would then work on a phone.

Best wishes
Mike

I'm also interested in using this again on a responsive theme and am facing the same issue.
I like your idea for a workaround though and surely it wouldnt be too hard to add in!

www.420Connect.co.uk ~ A Social Network For The #CannabisCommunity ~ Come say "High" ;)

debiwebi

Quote from: debiwebi on February 16, 2016, 09:27:27 AM

I'm having the issue with hidden members being visible in the Chat Bar.

Is there something I'm not turning on? Some checkbox I missed?

Anyone have a suggestion?

~Emo

SolSoCoG

Hello, I'm using SMF behind https (only) and it keeps trying to set my smiley path as h--ps://board.de/https%3Cimg%20src=/board.de/Smileys/default/smile.gif">

Any way to fix this? I tried by manually setting the h--ps://board.de/Smileys/ part at $smiles['file'][] . $modSettings['smileys_url'] . but it kept adding h--ps://board.de in front.

And when typing > it changes to  _3E  and < to  _3C is that a desired behaviour?

Version SA Chat 1.0a Rev120

SA™

New update for this 1.0a1

Implemented a plugin system [WIP]
Link are now a plugin
Gadgets are now a plugin
Social links are now a plugin
Removed some older unused code
Fixed scrolling issues in whos online list
Fixed online list showing hidden members

i am working on a more mobile friendly theme for this
http://samods.github.io/SAChatBar/

Xbox Live: smokerthecheese 360 or xbone
My Work
Piano Movers / Delivery service
QuoteMy allies are dead.
I'm 'bout to be too.
Zombies are chasing me.
F*** it, I'm screwed -___-

420Connect.co.uk

Quote from: SA™ on March 18, 2016, 08:56:07 AM

Implemented a plugin system [WIP]
Link are now a plugin
Gadgets are now a plugin
Social links are now a plugin
Removed some older unused code
Fixed scrolling issues in whos online list

i am working on a more mobile friendly theme for this

Just seen this, many thanks for the continuing to update and I'm really looking forward to a responsive version! :D
www.420Connect.co.uk ~ A Social Network For The #CannabisCommunity ~ Come say "High" ;)

runningtrades

Quote from: VileStorms on January 09, 2016, 03:50:19 PM
Quote from: VileStorms on January 02, 2016, 03:46:18 AM
So my forum is getting an error and isn't showing the Chat bar, not sure what is wrong, but here is the error line, I love this mod so I'd really like to get this figured out.

FATAL
Unexpected character in input: '\' (ASCII=92) state=1
File: /home/a6407485/public_html/forums/sachat/Sources/Chat-Subs.php

Still having these issues if anone can assist

I am getting the same error...any resolution to this? Am running 2.0.11

SA™

whats your php version?
http://samods.github.io/SAChatBar/

Xbox Live: smokerthecheese 360 or xbone
My Work
Piano Movers / Delivery service
QuoteMy allies are dead.
I'm 'bout to be too.
Zombies are chasing me.
F*** it, I'm screwed -___-

runningtrades

debiwebi

Quote from: SA™ on March 18, 2016, 08:56:07 AM
[...]

This is awesome. I installed the latest version this morning and it seems to be working fine, thank you.
BUT... I was surprised that Admins cannot see hidden users in the Chat box. Is there some sort of setting so Admins can see hidden users? I looked through the settings but didn't see anything that seemed to fit.

~Emo

runningtrades

WARN     Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home1/runnicom/public_html/sachat/Sources/Chat Subs.php:176)
File: /home1/runnicom/public_html/sachat/Sources/Subs.php
Line: 201

FATAL      Unexpected character in input: '\' (ASCII=92) state=1
               File: /home1/runnicom/public_html/sachat/Sources/Chat-Subs.php

runningtrades

What might be obvious to some is not to me...I just started using SMF in January 2016...

Advertisement: