News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

SA Chat

Started by Diego Andrés, July 21, 2010, 10:36:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abavagada

Thanks!

I had done that before, but it hadn't shown up. I realized that my footer, which is set to absolute, was covering it.

busymouse

On my site it was the same. I gave the z-index from .chatBar_containter in CSS a higher value.  ;)
"Tu erst das Notwendige, dann das Mögliche, und plötzlich schaffst du das Unmögliche..." (Franz von Assisi, 1182-1226)

JerzyLS

Hello,

I have problem with your mod. I installed it many months ago and delete after few days, because my server was busy.
Recently I checked my error.log on my server and it's spamming the log:

Quote[23-Aug-2016 10:55:29 Europe/Warsaw] PHP Warning:  file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/bialenia/domains/forum.bialenia.stronazen.pl/public_html/sachat/Plugins/sociallinks/sociallinksAdmin.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/dev:/usr/home/elmateo777/domains/spolecznosc.bialenia.org.pl/public_html:/usr/home/elmateo777/domains/bialenia.org.pl/public_html:/tmp:/usr/local/share/pear) in /usr/home/elmateo777/domains/spolecznosc.bialenia.org.pl/public_html/Sources/Load.php on line 324
[23-Aug-2016 10:55:29 Europe/Warsaw] PHP Warning:  file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/bialenia/domains/spolecznosc.bialenia.org.pl/public_html/sachat/Plugins/sociallinks/sociallinksAdmin.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/dev:/usr/home/elmateo777/domains/spolecznosc.bialenia.org.pl/public_html:/usr/home/elmateo777/domains/bialenia.org.pl/public_html:/tmp:/usr/local/share/pear) in /usr/home/elmateo777/domains/spolecznosc.bialenia.org.pl/public_html/Sources/Load.php on line 324
[23-Aug-2016 10:55:29 Europe/Warsaw] PHP Warning:  file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/bialenia/domains/forum.bialenia.stronazen.pl/public_html/sachat/Plugins/sociallinks/sociallinksAdmin.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/dev:/usr/home/elmateo777/domains/spolecznosc.bialenia.org.pl/public_html:/usr/home/elmateo777/domains/bialenia.org.pl/public_html:/tmp:/usr/local/share/pear) in /usr/home/elmateo777/domains/spolecznosc.bialenia.org.pl/public_html/Sources/Load.php on line 324
[23-Aug-2016 10:55:29 Europe/Warsaw] PHP Warning:  file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/bialenia/domains/spolecznosc.bialenia.org.pl/public_html/sachat/Plugins/sociallinks/sociallinksAdmin.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/dev:/usr/home/elmateo777/domains/spolecznosc.bialenia.org.pl/public_html:/usr/home/elmateo777/domains/bialenia.org.pl/public_html:/tmp:/usr/local/share/pear) in /usr/home/elmateo777/domains/spolecznosc.bialenia.org.pl/public_html/Sources/Load.php on line 324
[23-Aug-2016 10:55:29 Europe/Warsaw] PHP Warning:  file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/bialenia/domains/forum.bialenia.stronazen.pl/public_html/sachat/Plugins/sociallinks/sociallinksAdmin.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/dev:/usr/home/elmateo777/domains/spolecznosc.bialenia.org.pl/public_html:/usr/home/elmateo777/domains/bialenia.org.pl/public_html:/tmp:/usr/local/share/pear) in /usr/home/elmateo777/domains/spolecznosc.bialenia.org.pl/public_html/Sources/Load.php on line 324
[23-Aug-2016 10:55:30 Europe/Warsaw] PHP Warning:  file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/bialenia/domains/forum.bialenia.stronazen.pl/public_html/sachat/Plugins/sociallinks/sociallinksAdmin.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/dev:/usr/home/elmateo777/domains/spolecznosc.bialenia.org.pl/public_html:/usr/home/elmateo777/domains/bialenia.org.pl/public_html:/tmp:/usr/local/share/pear) in /usr/home/elmateo777/domains/spolecznosc.bialenia.org.pl/public_html/Sources/Load.php on line 324
[23-Aug-2016 10:55:30 Europe/Warsaw] PHP Warning:  file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/bialenia/domains/spolecznosc.bialenia.org.pl/public_html/sachat/Plugins/sociallinks/sociallinksAdmin.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/dev:/usr/home/elmateo777/domains/spolecznosc.bialenia.org.pl/public_html:/usr/home/elmateo777/domains/bialenia.org.pl/public_html:/tmp:/usr/local/share/pear) in /usr/home/elmateo777/domains/spolecznosc.bialenia.org.pl/public_html/Sources/Load.php on line 324
[23-Aug-2016 10:55:31 Europe/Warsaw] PHP Warning:  file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/bialenia/domains/forum.bialenia.stronazen.pl/public_html/sachat/Plugins/sociallinks/sociallinksAdmin.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/dev:/usr/home/elmateo777/domains/spolecznosc.bialenia.org.pl/public_html:/usr/home/elmateo777/domains/bialenia.org.pl/public_html:/tmp:/usr/local/share/pear) in /usr/home/elmateo777/domains/spolecznosc.bialenia.org.pl/public_html/Sources/Load.php on line 324
[23-Aug-2016 10:55:31 Europe/Warsaw] PHP Warning:  file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/bialenia/domains/spolecznosc.bialenia.org.pl/public_html/sachat/Plugins/sociallinks/sociallinksAdmin.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/dev:/usr/home/elmateo777/domains/spolecznosc.bialenia.org.pl/public_html:/usr/home/elmateo777/domains/bialenia.org.pl/public_html:/tmp:/usr/local/share/pear) in /usr/home/elmateo777/domains/spolecznosc.bialenia.org.pl/public_html/Sources/Load.php on line 324

The path of the file /sachat/Plugins/sociallinks/sociallinksAdmin.php isn't correct and the folder doesn't exist since few months - because I deleted this mod as I said..
How to delete it?

Kindred

did you UNINSTALL it before randomly deleting files?
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

JerzyLS

Kindred

it looks like it was not fully uninstalled -- either you ignored errors on the uninstall or something caused (probably the database) to not finish removing the hooks.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

JerzyLS

Is possible to remove the hooks manually?

Kindred

yes.... in the database. I believe it is the smf_settings table
search for %integrate%
see if any of the responses have a mention of chat in them
Слaва
Украинi

JerzyLS

Thank you. Problem solved.

WHERE `smf_settings`.`variable` = 'integrate_pre_include';

HerrUU

Nice mod, I'm encountering some problems though. Is there no group chat available? There are no plugins available.

Dumke

It seems if a user is banned, even temp banned, after they are unbanned they lose all rights to use the mod, is this a bug or a feature?

Kindred

Well, of course they do. a banned user has no access to ANY SMF function
Слaва
Украинi

Dumke

Quote from: Kindred on October 20, 2016, 10:46:49 AM
Well, of course they do. a banned user has no access to ANY SMF function

I mean, when they become unbanned, sorry i should have that more clear.

SA™

If they are banned then unbanned it should unlock the chat bar again
http://samods.github.io/SAChatBar/

Xbox Live: smokerthecheese 360 or xbone
My Work
Piano Movers / Delivery service
QuoteMy allies are dead.
I'm 'bout to be too.
Zombies are chasing me.
F*** it, I'm screwed -___-

Dumke

Quote from: SA™ on October 20, 2016, 11:46:03 AM
If they are banned then unbanned it should unlock the chat bar again

But it doesn't so it's a bug, what do you think causes it?
as it doesn't seem to be fixed on reinstall, fix bar, clear cache, clear cache in maintenance...

Welicak94

Hi, I have sort of a few problems.
First one, it doesnt showing all smiles right.
Some smailes are showing, some simply wont.
Thats one the problem.
Here is another problem.
BB codes.
I turned on BBC in Chat in Settings via admin panel.
And BB codes do not work.
And it wont show properly links.
Screens in post attachements.

I searched throught all setting for SA Chat. Didnt find the solution. :)

aegersz

Hi, since i changed my site to SSL, i still have an unsecured dev system on my intranet but when i copy the live files and restore the database unload then run repair_settings, i lose the SA Chat bar. This never happened before SSL.

repair_settings.php is pointing to http only.

i cannot find an errors anywhere (Apache, System, SA Chat or SMF).

what do you think is going wrong here, please ?

This is the failing link:

http://192.168.0.180/sachat/index.php?action=body&theme=default

i get: {"STATUS":"NO ACCESS"}
The configuration of my Linux VPS (SMF 2.0 with 160+ mods & some assorted manual tweaks) can be found here and notes on my mods can be found here (warning: those links will take you to a drug related forum). My (House) music DJ dedication page is here

aegersz

I worked it out, i have to force https with .htaccess and then set Settings.php to https to access the bar again.

sorry to bother.
The configuration of my Linux VPS (SMF 2.0 with 160+ mods & some assorted manual tweaks) can be found here and notes on my mods can be found here (warning: those links will take you to a drug related forum). My (House) music DJ dedication page is here

Novaflame

Will there be an update for 2.0.12? Because I am trying to create an RP community and I would love a chatbox for it, but I cannot seem to find a suitable chat mod for the latest SMF version.

Kindred

Almost any mod for 2.0.x will work on any other 2.0.x version
Слaва
Украинi

Advertisement: