anyway to exclude boards from recent topics and replys

Started by sombra, July 22, 2010, 10:45:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sombra

y want to exclude some boards from apering in the recent topics and replys is there any way it can be done

thanks for the help if posible :D

CapadY

Can't you do it with usergroup ?

Usergroups that can't view a specific board shouldn't see the topics in that specific board in the recent topic list too.
Please, don't PM me for support unless invited.
If you don't understand this, you will be blacklisted.

sombra

well i dont want to disable this boards from people i just dont want this topics from this boards to be seen in the recent topics and reply list

sombra

thanks for the reply i asked but the author told me it only works for one board i need a few boards any more ideas  ::)

ɔɔɔɔɔɔuɥoɾ

index.php?action=unread;boards=20,132,133,134,135

This is what the community helper bar does, not sure its ifs a core feature or SMF custom coding though.

SMF 2.0 RC5

Webhost to New Webhost file transfer service, PM me - Fast transfers

sombra

Quoteindex.php?action=unread;boards=20,132,133,134,135

This is what the community helper bar does, not sure its ifs a core feature or SMF custom coding though.
whats the community helper bar?

any more ideas?

ɔɔɔɔɔɔuɥoɾ

Quote from: sombra on July 24, 2010, 09:16:00 AM
Quoteindex.php?action=unread;boards=20,132,133,134,135

whats the community helper bar?

any more ideas?

Did you try that
index.php?action=unread;boards=put;boards,here,separated,by,commas This will only get recent topics from those boards,

SMF 2.0 RC5

sombra

well my problem is that i dont want people to see replys and new topics from some boards of my forum in the info center

ɔɔɔɔɔɔuɥoɾ

Well, its a mod request them, as you can see (stated above) their are several ignore and hid board mods, you just need more options, take this to the Mod requests board, while their remember to explain that all the mods already their do not suite you needs.

SMF 2.0 RC5

Advertisement: