News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Add or Remove buttons

Started by live627, July 23, 2010, 10:11:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ken.

It has that and includes the line for the PM's of course.
$txt['addremovetab_pm'] = 'Check here to disable the Personal Message\'s Button';

The command in the ARB cp for turning the button on or off works OK, it just leaves the message count indicator.
BTW... The counter has no link so it defaults to whatever page you are on when the count indicator is clicked.
"If you don't have a stack of failures in your shop, you aren't trying hard enough". --Richard Raffin.

TheSniperK2R

Hey guys i recentely have downloaded the latest version of this mod "Add or Remove Buttons" http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=2650 my smf version is SMF 2.0 RC3  and i am using the theme darkbreak. So my problem is everything work's correctly except the "remove memberlist" i have the teampage mod so there is no need for the member list tab to be there so i selected it to be removed and it still wont go away.
www.crazykillas.com

www.crazykillas.com

TheSniperK2R

www.crazykillas.com

www.crazykillas.com

ɔɔɔɔɔɔuɥoɾ

Attach your Subs.php file from /Sources.

SMF 2.0 RC5

Webhost to New Webhost file transfer service, PM me - Fast transfers

eyo

does this work with rc3 emulated when im using rc4?

eyo

where do u find this when installed?

Siirist

Quote from: eyo on December 04, 2010, 01:11:11 AM
where do u find this when installed?

If you had looked at the MOD Preview you would have seen at the top of the screen it says

Admin -> Configuration -> Forum -> Members -> Maintenance

Although that does seem odd, may be a SMF ver 1.x thing

Regards,
Siirist
Needed information:
- What's your SMF version?, What MODs are installed? What Theme(s) are you using? Have you backed up your database?

--> At least 50% of the questions asked are answered in the Online Manual <--
Mods for ver 1.x will NOT run on ver 2.x

Kosuki

Failed to install on version 2.11

Siirist

Needed information:
- What's your SMF version?, What MODs are installed? What Theme(s) are you using? Have you backed up your database?

--> At least 50% of the questions asked are answered in the Online Manual <--
Mods for ver 1.x will NOT run on ver 2.x

badon

I'm trying to uninstall a mod called "Add And Remove Buttons" version 0.4, and think it's this one even though this one is called "Add or Remove Buttons" ("And" versus "or"). I had an uninstallation failure. Screenshots attached.

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: