News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

AJAX Chat

Started by IceXaos, July 26, 2010, 11:48:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IceXaos

I really hate asking so many questions, but in the integrated AJAX chat for RC3, how would I colorize the users of groups outside of admin or mod?

I see this in the css file:
#ajaxChatContent .guest {
color:gray;
}
#ajaxChatContent .user {
color:#000;
}
#ajaxChatContent .moderator {
color:#0000FF;
}
#ajaxChatContent .admin {
color:#FF0000;
}
#ajaxChatContent .chatBot {
color:#FF6600;
}

Since the admin call there is not Administrator, I know it don't simply call on group names, so I'm not sure how I would do this.
Please help, I'm being yelled at because it was on the stupid phpBB chat.  =/ lol

Thanks for any help given.

TheListener

Firstly this would be better in the mods own topic.

Have a look at the FAQs in the mods first post.

Failing that have a look at this.

http://ajcintegration.co.cc/index.php

This is something users of the mod have been trying to fix for a long time however as I understand it only one membergroup has been solved so far.

IceXaos

Sorry, I figured it would have a semi-easy fix as their phpBB chat has the feature.

TheListener

If you are any good with coding ( unlike me) then if you have a test forum then the best idea would be to play with it and see if there is any luck.

I know a lot of people would be made very happy.

:)

IceXaos

Quote from: Brack1 on July 26, 2010, 12:22:35 PM
If you are any good with coding ( unlike me) then if you have a test forum then the best idea would be to play with it and see if there is any luck.

I know a lot of people would be made very happy.

:)
I guess I'll look into it.  I was just hoping there would be a simple fix already made up so I didn't have to search for it with trial-and-error.  :P

TheListener

Can ya mark the topic as solved then please bud.

Advertisement: