6 Custom buttons / tabs and menu's (upto 4)

Started by ɔɔɔɔɔɔuɥoɾ, July 26, 2010, 03:35:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grim Line

ɔɔɔɔɔɔuɥoɾ

SMF 2.0 RC5

Webhost to New Webhost file transfer service, PM me - Fast transfers

Grim Line

Thanks so do i just carry on with installation then replace my admin.php? Never had this problem before

ɔɔɔɔɔɔuɥoɾ

Yes, Click Install Mod, then overwrite the admin.php, pretty much at the same time, either way round, just load you page after both are done.

SMF 2.0 RC5

Grim Line

Thanks worked a treat :) You know i've been looking forward to this mod, great work :D.

ɔɔɔɔɔɔuɥoɾ

Quote from: Grim Line on August 01, 2010, 11:40:55 AM
Thanks worked a treat :) You know i've been looking forward to this mod, great work :D.

Your welcome, enjoy.

SMF 2.0 RC5

Ken.

This is beginning to work out nicely.  8)

There was some difficulty with my install of the 'Add or Remove buttons' mod because I have TinyPortal installed, but a manual edit of the Subs.php file fixed that.

Still working on the layout of just what links will go under which button (ended up using two) and increasing the sub limits from 4 to 8, but it is going good.

Thanks for a couple of nice Mods johncccccc.
"If you don't have a stack of failures in your shop, you aren't trying hard enough". --Richard Raffin.

ɔɔɔɔɔɔuɥoɾ

Your welcome, If you want more mods like mine feel free to drop me a PM with a request :)

SMF 2.0 RC5

Eclipse16V

I worked with:
SMF 2 in German

Shop:
SID Giessen

ɔɔɔɔɔɔuɥoɾ

SMF 2.0 RC5

Ken.

Quote from: johncccccc on August 01, 2010, 01:00:36 PM
Your welcome, If you want more mods like mine feel free to drop me a PM with a request :)

Errr... Ummm... you should be careful what you ask for!
"If you don't have a stack of failures in your shop, you aren't trying hard enough". --Richard Raffin.

MC73

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/content/m/c/s/mcsign/html/Sources/TeamPage.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in /home/content/m/c/s/mcsign/html/Sources/Admin.php  on line 643

this is the Error that I get when I click on the "Manage Team Page" in the Admin panel ... I copied the above Admin.php file and loaded it .... without me loading it, it never showed up in the list .... and im using the current rc3 version also. Should i have not copied the above Admin.php file ?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also ... I tried to delete the package and this is what it says:

Type                                  Action                     Description
   1.    Execute Modification    5custombuttons01.xml    Modification parse error
   2.    Execute Modification    5custombuttons01.xml    Modification parse error

I'm not that great on this new SMF hobby of ours .... but i thought you would like to know the problem that I personal have came across.....  Thank you , MC
Over 1100 Online Flash Games 

ɔɔɔɔɔɔuɥoɾ

I was installing a forum on a free host the other day, I got modification parse error trying to install simpleportal and admanagement, their is nothing wrong with those mods, the same applies here, you could ask you host about this.

You should have not copied someone else's attachment as it could have or does contain other edits from other mods, you will need to restore your Admin.php file.

SMF 2.0 RC5

MC73

The mod works fine and your mod will make a lot of differences to many sites to come, Great Job ....... I reloaded my original Admin.php file as you have instructed, and so far it works like a champ, but i still have them few issues and i'll call my "paid host" later on tonight. Thank you for a great Mod.
Over 1100 Online Flash Games 

ɔɔɔɔɔɔuɥoɾ

Quote from: MC73 on August 01, 2010, 05:52:01 PM
The mod works fine and your mod will make a lot of differences to many sites to come, Great Job ....... I reloaded my original Admin.php file as you have instructed, and so far it works like a champ, but i still have them few issues and i'll call my "paid host" later on tonight. Thank you for a great Mod.

Your Welcome, I mentioned free host to be specific, It could happen on a paid host too, they should be able to track it down better.

SMF 2.0 RC5

#Pascal

Bingham

I downloaded it but now what do i do ? im confused :S

ɔɔɔɔɔɔuɥoɾ

SMF 2.0 RC5

ɔɔɔɔɔɔuɥoɾ

Go to the modifications area / custom button settings, enable buttons as needed..

SMF 2.0 RC5

Advertisement: