News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Finding out what mods a SMF site is using

Started by PurpleCrow, July 28, 2010, 12:25:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PurpleCrow

Is it possible to find out what modifications a SMF forum is using? Say your a guest and what to know what mods they use?
SMF 2.0 RC3

Looking for staff!

Forums Galore, a brand new Admin Forum is looking for staff to help with the launch. Send me a PM or sign up to Forums Galore if you're interested!

Add your forum to the Forums Galore Community Showcase

cicka

Quote from: PurpleCrow on July 28, 2010, 12:25:56 PM
Is it possible to find out what modifications a SMF forum is using? Say your a guest and what to know what mods they use?

I do not think you can see the whole list. You can see only the mods that you recognize though.

TheListener

As said the only way is if you recognise ones being used.

I currently use 75 mods on MKA.

PurpleCrow

SMF 2.0 RC3

Looking for staff!

Forums Galore, a brand new Admin Forum is looking for staff to help with the launch. Send me a PM or sign up to Forums Galore if you're interested!

TheListener

How many mods are you currently using PurpleCrow?

PurpleCrow

Erm, roughly 10 at the moment, I've just done a clean install so there are still a few mods I plan on installing.
SMF 2.0 RC3

Looking for staff!

Joker™

i think this topic belongs to chit chat  ::)  
Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

How to enable Post Moderation

"For the wise man looks into space and he knows there is no limited dimensions." - Laozi

All support seeking PM's get microwaved

kat

It's kinda support, so here's good, methinks.

Advertisement: