News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Can i ask something?

Started by vryan_vreva, July 28, 2010, 09:17:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vryan_vreva

1.Can administrator see thanks button? and can thanks his members?  or how can i add a thanks button?

2.What is Karma Points? is that the reputation points?
3.How can i add my own set of smileys?

IM a newbie in this community, so please do help me guys, if your concern? pls...  :(

Kill Em All

What version of SMF are you using?

1. There is no thank you button in SMF by default, but there is this mod:
http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=257
or
http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=710

You can install one of those by using the Package Manager.

2. Yes, you enable it and people can give other users positive or negative karma.
3. Yes, Admin>Smileys and Message Icons>Add Smiley

My Site: KEAGaming.com

Manual Installation of Mods
Prevent Spam and Forum Attacks
Please do not PM or email me for support unless offered, help should be publicly displayed to others.

vryan_vreva

Thanks bro, that make sense, i will try this later before i [SOLVED] this thread.

How about a chatbox bro? is there a chatbox mod? can you join my forum? here is the link: pinoyaces.x10.mx

Kill Em All

Try searching the mod site for a chat box.
http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/

There are plenty of chat boxes available. If it says that its not compatible with your version , SMF 2.0 RC3, it still might be compatible, unless it only says 1.1.x, then it won't be.

If I joined every person I gave support to, I would have so many user accounts and get so many notifications from so many forums.

Please do not PM or email me for support unless offered, help should be publicly displayed to others.

vryan_vreva

Please assist me bro, im a newbie. By the way, from what country are you from? Im from the Philippines. Thanks bro, for the support.

rd

Install a portal like SimplePortal, it has a built in chatbox along with other great features.

We're both from US, at least I am :)

vryan_vreva

Royalduke can you share me a link of that?

Kill Em All

vryan_vreva

Kill Em All the ajax chatbox that i try is not compatible, :(
I already install the thank o matic, but how can i still cant see the thanks button? or atleast the thank o matic options?  :(

Forum Labs

you need to enable the thank omatic mod per board. and also make sure you have set the needed permissions
Premium Support & Services for SMF

Kill Em All

Can we have a link to your forum? Are you using a custom theme?

vryan_vreva

@S-M-F Labs> that make sense, where can i find the board settings for that? i cant see it in the permissions?  :(

@Kill Em All> no im just using the default theme right now, here's the link of my forum pinoyaces.x10.mx

THANKS GUYS FOR THE HELP. . .

Kill Em All

Is this the AJAX chat that you downloaded?
AjaxChat Integration_3.2.1 RC3_Curve_Friendly.zip

vryan_vreva

Kill Em All> bro the version that i try to install is "AjaxChat Integration_3.2.1" :( bro can you help me out on my forum? please. . .

Kill Em All

vryan_vreva

@Kill Em All> Thanks bro, you the man..! :) but how about the "thank o matic" problem in my forum, i already installed it, but still i'm unable to see the activation of that on my boards, can you help me up on that?

Kill Em All

Quote from: S-M-F Labs on July 28, 2010, 11:47:00 PM
you need to enable the thank omatic mod per board. and also make sure you have set the needed permissions
Did you read his comment there?

vryan_vreva

@Kill Em All> yes bro, i read it, but i can't see atleast a choices for thank o matic, please do help me bro, :(

BRO i just installed the ajax that you prefer, but when i go to the chat. these script appears...

QuoteInternal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Kill Em All

Feel free to PM me admin account login info.
Please remember this though:
http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=87130.0

vryan_vreva

@Kil Em All> bro, what am i supposed to do, something wrong to the chat index.

Advertisement: