Can i ask something?

Started by vryan_vreva, July 28, 2010, 09:17:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kill Em All

Take a look at this topic, it tell you the reasoning for most 500 internal errors.
http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=340411.msg2293433#msg2293433

My Site: KEAGaming.com

Manual Installation of Mods
Prevent Spam and Forum Attacks
Please do not PM or email me for support unless offered, help should be publicly displayed to others.

vryan_vreva

Ah okay, so it seems i cant use AJAX chatbox on my forum, how sad. :(
I fix the thank o matic problem already, maybe i will mark this topic as [solved] because i notice that you cannot help me anymore Kil Em All, but thanks for the information and help,..

CapadY

I supose KEA will solve i
Quote from: vryan_vreva on July 29, 2010, 12:38:30 AM
@Kill Em All> Thanks bro, you the man..! :) but how about the "thank o matic" problem in my forum, i already installed it, but still i'm unable to see the activation of that on my boards, can you help me up on that?

I supose KEA will solve it for you but what language are you using ? MOD's are normaly only written for the English language, for other languages you have to make the translations yourself or try to find somewhere a translation.

About the smileys, you'll first have to enable using another smileys than the default at the smileys-settings part of the administration center.
Please, don't PM me for support unless invited.
If you don't understand this, you will be blacklisted.

Advertisement: