News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

?? in Link Tree

Started by Paul_Pauline, July 29, 2010, 04:17:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul_Pauline

Hi,

I did post a warning earlier in the topic when Joker asked for a link to the site   ???

Can you post something in the themes support topic, so Crip can address the problem   O:)

Thanks for all your help, Paul  ;)
"In every life, no matter how full or empty one's purse, there is tragedy. It is the one promise life always fulfills.
Happiness is a gift and the trick is not to expect it, but to delight in it when it comes and to add to other people's store of it."
Pauline was one of those rare people who increased the store of happiness in the world.

ɔɔɔɔɔɔuɥoɾ

Quote from: Paul_Pauline on July 31, 2010, 06:33:59 PM
Hi,

I did post a warning earlier in the topic when Joker asked for a link to the site   ???

Can you post something in the themes support topic, so Crip can address the problem   O:)

Thanks for all your help, Paul  ;)

Well, We don't know if you got the file like that do we, or it could have been changed earlier.
I'm pretty sure the theme site would not have approved this theme is it was like that, bit I have not made any theme, so I don't know how the approval system works, or even if their is one

SMF 2.0 RC5

Webhost to New Webhost file transfer service, PM me - Fast transfers

Paul_Pauline

Ah !

I thought you had got the file from the theme zip I linked you to  ;)
"In every life, no matter how full or empty one's purse, there is tragedy. It is the one promise life always fulfills.
Happiness is a gift and the trick is not to expect it, but to delight in it when it comes and to add to other people's store of it."
Pauline was one of those rare people who increased the store of happiness in the world.

ɔɔɔɔɔɔuɥoɾ

Quote from: Paul_Pauline on July 31, 2010, 06:39:06 PM
Ah !

I thought you had got the file from the theme zip I linked you to  ;)

Nah, cant do that, what if you have mods that changed it, we have to fix your one, I wash checking through the index.template.php you 1st attached, I spotted the error before I went to the theme site.

SMF 2.0 RC5

Webhost to New Webhost file transfer service, PM me - Fast transfers

Paul_Pauline

Yeah course  :-[

Thanks again.

Advertisement: