WorldPipeBand.org Mambo Bridge

Started by JamesGeddes, July 29, 2010, 04:22:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JamesGeddes

Hi Everyone!

I'm trying to bridge SMF and Mambo on hxxp:worldpipeband.org [nonactive] and have followed the instructions to the letter.

During testing, however, I have found that if you register on the Mambo site, you do not get registered on the SMF.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!

Kindred

version smf? version mambo? version bridge?
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

JamesGeddes

Mambo version: 4.6.5
SMF version: 1.1.11
Bridge Version: SMF 1.1 Mambo 4.6 bridge 1.1.2

I think those are all the most up to date ones, right?

Also, I've noticed that if I log in as the site admin on mambo, SMF also logs in, however it does not work for any other user.

What's going wrong?

Thanks!

Kindred

what are your settings in the bridge component setup?   What modules and headers do you have published for the bridge?
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

JamesGeddes

It's wrapped, registration uses Mambo (have also tried "Use Bridge")

"SMF_login", "SMF_logout" & "SMF_register" are published.

Would you like me to make you an admin, Kindred? Might make things easier?

Thanks!

Kindred

unfortunately, I do not currently have time to go to your site to debug... However, I  do know that, to use the login, logout and register modules, you do need the BRIDGE registration chosen.

What about the other like smf_header?
Слaва
Украинi

Advertisement: