News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Please Help, i Really Need Help

Started by SteelZ, July 29, 2010, 08:27:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SteelZ

Okay, well, i go on my site, and i want to add someone as a moderator, and in the usergroup manager thing, the Moderator thing is unclickable(so i can't add someone), its undeletable, and the edit thing, it shows nothing but the star edit, the colour edit, and name, and number of private whatevers, and also, the colour is always grey no matter what, even in the manager and stuff, plz help to say how to fix this, and i couldn't find a topic on this, but sorry if its already posted

SteelZ

Joker™

First of all dont bump the topic within 24 hrs.

To add someone as moderator

go to admin panel >> Boards >> Modify >> there you will see column to add moderators .

There's a package also to do it in more easy way . can you tell us the smf version you are using.

Someone move this topic to appropriate support board
Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

How to enable Post Moderation

"For the wise man looks into space and he knows there is no limited dimensions." - Laozi

All support seeking PM's get microwaved

Norv

Moderator is a moderator of a particular board, as Joker says. It's not the same kind of group as the others.
If you want to add moderators to all boards, that's the Global Moderator group.
To-do lists are for deferral. The more things you write down the later they're done... until you have 100s of lists of things you don't do.

File a security report | Developers' Blog | Bug Tracker

Also known as Norv on D* | Norv N. on G+ | Norv on Github

SteelZ

Thanks guys, and i didn't mean to bump, and i was using RC3

Joker™

Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

How to enable Post Moderation

"For the wise man looks into space and he knows there is no limited dimensions." - Laozi

All support seeking PM's get microwaved

Advertisement: