News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

How to create child boards?

Started by frozenas, July 30, 2010, 05:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frozenas

Hi. I couldn't find a place to create a child board. You can only click inside a category "add board", which doesn't give you any options to make it as a child board of some board...

gbsothere

Go to Boards, click "modify" next to the board you want to be the "parent".  Use the pulldown next to Order to decide if you want the new board to be a "child of".  Then name your new board and continue to place your settings and save.  ;)
My apologies, but I am taking a break from accepting PM requests for support.  If I am not currently assisting you, please do not ask as long as this notice is posted.  Thank you.

I Don't Want To Grow Old Alone

It has been proven that Steely Dan reduces the occurrence of road rage, according to an independent study.

A reminder about admin / ftp passwords etc.

frozenas

Smart. Haha. Thanks, looks very nice. :) Hopefully, we will be able to go live by tommorow, if i get responses from other mod authors.

Thanks for help with the boards!

gbsothere

My apologies, but I am taking a break from accepting PM requests for support.  If I am not currently assisting you, please do not ask as long as this notice is posted.  Thank you.

I Don't Want To Grow Old Alone

It has been proven that Steely Dan reduces the occurrence of road rage, according to an independent study.

A reminder about admin / ftp passwords etc.

Advertisement: