Coranto integration?

Started by VZey, June 19, 2005, 08:51:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VZey

http://coranto.gweilo.org/ [nofollow]

Would be awesome if SMF could be made to work with Coranto...
So this is my request.

dtm.exe

Seems like a pretty cool setup.  But I think it's the other way around.  Shouldn't it be "Would be awesome if Coranto could be made to work with SMF..."?

-Dan The Man

VZey

I've already asked over there no one seems up for it..

Coranto really is one of the best and most flexible CMS's out there and deserves some sort of integration. All i'm looking for really is that the users can merge together atm.

VZey

Ok I really need this guys - I'm offering money for it now. If you have the skills and can integrate the logins/password/cookies let me know here please. We can discuss a price.

dtm.exe

Quote from: VZey on September 18, 2005, 07:15:16 AM
Ok I really need this guys - I'm offering money for it now. If you have the skills and can integrate the logins/password/cookies let me know here please. We can discuss a price.

Mambo can function the same way, and it's free.  Give it a try, maybe?

VZey

Somehow I doubt Mambo can do everything Coranto can. For example, can it have multiple submit pages each with it's own custom fields?

Actually, i remember reading Mambo has had 'management' issues and isn't being developed for anymore?

dtm.exe

Quote from: VZey on September 18, 2005, 10:41:01 AM
Somehow I doubt Mambo can do everything Coranto can. For example, can it have multiple submit pages each with it's own custom fields?

Actually, i remember reading Mambo has had 'management' issues and isn't being developed for anymore?

What I think what happened was the devs split off of the team and changed the name of it.

H

Quote from: OIDanTheManIO on September 18, 2005, 11:38:41 AM
Quote from: VZey on September 18, 2005, 10:41:01 AM

What I think happened wass the devs split off of the team and changed the name of it.

Yes its now called Joomla: http://www.joomla.org/
-H
Former Support Team Lead
                              I recommend:
Namecheap (domains)
Fastmail (e-mail)
Linode (VPS)

Advertisement: