News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Warning?

Started by KensonPlays, August 03, 2010, 05:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KensonPlays

I made a very trustworthy friend a global moderator on my website, only Gmod. He gave me a warning. I can't see the option to get rid of my warning? If i get 100% from him am I banned?

Owner of Mesozoic Haven

Hj Ahmad Rasyid Hj Ismail

Quote from: Kcmartz on August 03, 2010, 05:59:45 PM
I made a very trustworthy friend a global moderator on my website, only Gmod. He gave me a warning. I can't see the option to get rid of my warning? If i get 100% from him am I banned?
Sure. You are banned then. But so far that I know, Admin is has all the power (permissions). How can you cannot remove it? Otherwise, appoint yourself as global moderator as secondary group and remove the warning. IMHO it will work.   ;D

KensonPlays

admins should be able to unwarn themselves? at least it makes sense to me. he is pretty much the most trustworthy person I have.

Owner of Mesozoic Haven

CapadY

As far as I know warnings can't be removed a regular way.

The only possibility is removing it manualy out of the database table using PHPMyAdmin
Please, don't PM me for support unless invited.
If you don't understand this, you will be blacklisted.

KensonPlays

Which field in which table? I don't want to be removed! (Maybe I should make a "backup" admin account)

I also don't want to lose the website!

Owner of Mesozoic Haven

Adish - (F.L.A.M.E.R)

Create another admin account, go to your profile. Click on the Issue warning option. Change it back to 0.

KensonPlays

ok. thanks for the help people!

Owner of Mesozoic Haven

Adish - (F.L.A.M.E.R)

I'll mark this as solved. Do let us know if you need any further assistance with this. ;)

Advertisement: