error Smf 2.0 rc3

Started by rjf, August 05, 2010, 10:25:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjf

Hi
I have Smf 2.0 rc3 installed and it has been working fine  but today I get a message:
"Board structure corrupt: unable to find parent board"

I went on the server and checked the error logs and found critical error:
89    1280856152    0           ?scheduled=task;ts=1280854800     Board structure corrupt: unable to find parent boa...          critical          0

and after that on the next line:
90    1280856152    0           ?scheduled=task;ts=1280854800     Unable to load the 'WIRELESS_PROTOCOL_above' templ...          template          0
any ideas what  can fix I would appreciate.....
Randy

cicka

Quote from: rjf on August 05, 2010, 10:25:14 AM
Hi
I have Smf 2.0 rc3 installed and it has been working fine  but today I get a message:
"Board structure corrupt: unable to find parent board"

I went on the server and checked the error logs and found critical error:
89    1280856152    0           ?scheduled=task;ts=1280854800     Board structure corrupt: unable to find parent boa...          critical          0

and after that on the next line:
90    1280856152    0           ?scheduled=task;ts=1280854800     Unable to load the 'WIRELESS_PROTOCOL_above' templ...          template          0
any ideas what  can fix I would appreciate.....
Randy

Did you do any modification to your forum before getting this error? Try to run a repair on the board table and see if that would help.

Can you check your board table if it contains the id_parent field too?

rjf

Hi Cicka

I ran a repair on boards table:    ra53_smf.smf_boards    repair    status    OK

yes I was modifying   RSS Feed Poster and right after that

# Structure smf_boards:
id_board    id_cat    child_level    id_parent    board_order    id_last_msg    id_msg_updated    member_groups             id_profile    name                       description
   7               6                  0                 0                 1               12                12       -1,0,2,10,9,11,4,5,6,7,8,12,13         4            Welcome                   Come in read about us.       

cicka

Quote from: rjf on August 05, 2010, 01:09:48 PM
Hi Cicka

I ran a repair on boards table:    ra53_smf.smf_boards    repair    status    OK

yes I was modifying   RSS Feed Poster and right after that

# Structure smf_boards:
id_board    id_cat    child_level    id_parent    board_order    id_last_msg    id_msg_updated    member_groups             id_profile    name                       description
   7               6                  0                 0                 1               12                12       -1,0,2,10,9,11,4,5,6,7,8,12,13         4            Welcome                   Come in read about us.       

Try to undo the changes you made to that add on or uninstall it. But I think it would be better if you asked at the add on 's thread too about this. There you might receive better help.

rjf

Hi Cicka
I got frustrated and just install a backup
Thanks for the Help
Randy

Kill Em All

I am going to mark the topic solved, please feel free to unmark it solved if you have further questions. :)

My Site: KEAGaming.com

Manual Installation of Mods
Prevent Spam and Forum Attacks
Please do not PM or email me for support unless offered, help should be publicly displayed to others.

cicka

Quote from: rjf on August 05, 2010, 09:06:34 PM
Hi Cicka
I got frustrated and just install a backup
Thanks for the Help
Randy

You are welcome Randy :)

Advertisement: