News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Users see the controlled ones

Started by tatack, August 07, 2010, 11:51:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tatack

Hello,

my users can see the alert that have controlled users that received an infraction.

How to avoid this for the users and let it active only for Staff members?

Thank You

Kill Em All

Admin>Security and Moderation>Moderation>Users who can see warning status>Set to Moderators and Warned User

My Site: KEAGaming.com

Manual Installation of Mods
Prevent Spam and Forum Attacks
Please do not PM or email me for support unless offered, help should be publicly displayed to others.

tatack

Quote from: Kill Em All on August 07, 2010, 02:40:15 PM
Admin>Security and Moderation>Moderation>Users who can see warning status>Set to Moderators and Warned User

It was in this way, now I set Only Moderators.

Thank You

Kill Em All

Oh I see.

Glad you got it though. :)

I am going to mark the topic solved, please feel free to unmark it solved if you have further questions. :)

My Site: KEAGaming.com

Manual Installation of Mods
Prevent Spam and Forum Attacks
Please do not PM or email me for support unless offered, help should be publicly displayed to others.

JeneeB53

Sorry to bump an older topic, but I just installed RC4 on a test site and am trying to get the permissions for this set up correctly.

I have done this

However, when signed in as a regular user with no special permissions, I can still see the warn status when the warned member posts. When I view that person's profile, I can't see the warning level (39%), as I can as an admin, but all members are still privy to the fact that members are being watched, or moderated. Is this intended function, or do I have something set up wrong?

Our board operates under the ethos that disciplinary actions are discussed between the staff and the member involved, not with the public... but using this warning feature would be really helpful if we could make it private.

Illori

please use a separate thread for your issue.

Advertisement: