News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Group Color in Posts and Profile

Started by gamerzworld, August 09, 2010, 03:46:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T3CHN0

This is a nice option to have installed, but can see there is no more support on this mod

I installed it on 2.0.1 and have used it for a long time now and worked the treat
but I'm sick of seeing the error in my logs so today I removed this mod

this is the error on line 320
<li style="font-weight: bold; color: ',$message['member']['group_color'], ';">', $message['member']['group'], '</li>';
unknown command group_color

I know the command needs to be there otherwise the mod don't work but only way to stop the error in my logs was to remove it.
I will install again if ever updated..

gamerzworld

Quote from: T3CHN0 on December 07, 2011, 04:16:34 AM
This is a nice option to have installed, but can see there is no more support on this mod

I installed it on 2.0.1 and have used it for a long time now and worked the treat
but I'm sick of seeing the error in my logs so today I removed this mod

this is the error on line 320
<li style="font-weight: bold; color: ',$message['member']['group_color'], ';">', $message['member']['group'], '</li>';
unknown command group_color

I know the command needs to be there otherwise the mod don't work but only way to stop the error in my logs was to remove it.
I will install again if ever updated..
Sorry I don't check this very often. I've had that bug fixed for a long time but never got around to actually uploading it. I have updated the mod now, should work with 2.0.2 and it fixes the error you noted.

RazOr99

If possible i want mod author to contact with me

Arantor

Not even a please. No respect, is there? First using paid things without paying and now expecting someone to help you for free without even actually *asking*.

Steve

Amazing isn't? Why hasn't he been banned?
DO NOT pm me for support!

Arantor

Because there is a generally laid back attitude around here. There's community snark from the old-timers but that's about it.

Advertisement: