News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Simple Audio Video Embedder

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, August 09, 2010, 10:42:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SaltedWeb

OMG, now I am a dork.   :o :o :o Geees.
I copy pasted and did not even see it was in bing. Ok I am hanging head in shame.

Wow amazing I copied the right url https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNdg3F686hg
and it worked.  :-X

I apologies for wasting your time, did not even see that I was using the wrong url.

UGGGG.  But it works fine now .   Wow............
Knowing your limitations makes you human, exceeding these limitations makes you worthy of being human.

vbgamer45

Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

SaltedWeb

Hi there, came up with another question.
I noticed it posting two videos at a time when I place this on boards.
Knowing your limitations makes you human, exceeding these limitations makes you worthy of being human.

vbgamer45

Did the mod install twice?
Or do you have another embeding mod installed/active?
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

hygron

Need help!  Might seem dumb;  I installed this Mod on a site I am building.

How does it function?  I see settings, but cannot figure out what to do to get a video loaded, or linked...

What say you?

come join me at: http://www.Hygronomics.com/forum1
My newest site: http://myvirtualworld.org Virtual Domain Hosting

vbgamer45

Just check off all the videos in the settings area that you want to embed.

Then post a video link from one of those sites into a forum post and it will autoembed

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

hygron

Thanks for extremely fast support! :D

Don't you do the Arcades too?

come join me at: http://www.Hygronomics.com/forum1
My newest site: http://myvirtualworld.org Virtual Domain Hosting

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

RimoPT

Hi PPl,

Sorry that i start here, but our Club Forum, has a little "problem". Wen we embed Youtube links, the option to click on the link in the Video dosn't work (To see-it in youtube Page).

Is there a hidden option for that?

Tanks a lot, and good work!

vbgamer45

The link is removed and instead is replaced with the embeded video.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

RimoPT

Quote from: vbgamer45 on May 11, 2014, 01:34:16 PM

Yes that is the propose of this, but what i mean is, that in Vimeo for example, the option in the Video to click in the bar that comes when you go whit the mouse over the embeded video, in YT dosn't work. The link whit the name of the movie is shown, but when i click in the link, nothing happens. Whit Viemo and others, it works.

luuuciano

Quote from: RimoPT on May 11, 2014, 01:38:51 PM
Quote from: vbgamer45 on May 11, 2014, 01:34:16 PM

Yes that is the propose of this, but what i mean is, that in Vimeo for example, the option in the Video to click in the bar that comes when you go whit the mouse over the embeded video, in YT dosn't work. The link whit the name of the movie is shown, but when i click in the link, nothing happens. Whit Viemo and others, it works.

I think that youtube changed something... that "feature" worked in the past
No me agradan los foros que no te dejan borrar TU PROPIO usuario, como por ejemplo smfsimple.com.
E incluso te mandan emails no solicitados, de los cuales, quizá, no puedas escapar porque NO te dejan posibilidad a deshabilitarlos (a menos que NO te tengan en su lista negra).

Steve

I've been running into that lately but I've found that with YouTube if you click the 'share' button under the video and use THAT url, everything works fine and you'll be able to click on the video title or where it says YouTube to watch it at YouTube just as you could before.
DO NOT pm me for support!

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

crazyASD

Why playlists are not supported? It seems pretty simple.

Steve

Care to give us an example of the code you think it would take to implement playlists? ;)
DO NOT pm me for support!

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

luuuciano

When you modify a post, with the smf wysiawyg editor active... link to videos are lost (erased at all)

There is no fix to that "feature" (lol)?
No me agradan los foros que no te dejan borrar TU PROPIO usuario, como por ejemplo smfsimple.com.
E incluso te mandan emails no solicitados, de los cuales, quizá, no puedas escapar porque NO te dejan posibilidad a deshabilitarlos (a menos que NO te tengan en su lista negra).

timetraveller

Is it possible to get Instagram videos to embed?

eg. http://videos-g-19.ak.instagram.com/hphotos-ak-frc/10418000_279670122211819_68961618_n.mp4

We get given an embed code like this which I put in html tags at the moment.

<iframe src="//instagram.com/p/oY7-lDvOir/embed/" width="612" height="710" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>

Advertisement: