Simple Audio Video Embedder

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, August 09, 2010, 10:42:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vbgamer45

It was a minor option code level if you want to disable embeding going to be used by portals such as simple portal.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

GZ06

Georgia and Ukraine -FOREVER!

vbgamer45

Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

petitchevalroux

petitchevalroux

Using :
"http://www.dailymotion.com/video/([A-Z0-9]*)_ [nofollow]([^"]*)" for dailymotion +

$message = preg_replace('#<a href="' . $mediaSite['regexmatch'] . '"[^>]*>([^<]+)</a>#i', $mediaSite['embedcode'], $message);

One more time _(.*) was too greedy (specially .)

teriyaki

How does one embed a Google map?
I put in the address in Google maps n find the place I want but the URL is just a nonspecific URL.

If I cooy n paste that URL into another address bar it take me to google maps in general.

What do I copy and paste to embed it in my forum?

Thanks. Oh and I was trying it on my iPad but in classic Google maps mode. Don't know if that makes a difference.

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

GZ06

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Steve

DO NOT pm me for support!

GZ06

petitchevalroux

French website dailymotion now support html5 video with iframe

here is the updated embed :

<iframe frameborder="0" width="640" height="360" src="//www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/$1" allowfullscreen></iframe>

peoww

I feel like literally the dumbest person ever but I've installed this with no issues but cannot figure out how to use it.  Are there any instructions anywhere?

I saw a screengrab of a menu screen where you pick what things can be embedded.  Can't even find that option.

Haylp!

EDIT:  ah, I'm guessing this hasn't installed correctly.  It looked like it did (no test errors) but if I go to uninstall it, there are loads of errors.

vbgamer45

If you are comfortable with editing files upload the package to http://www.smfhacks.com/smf-package-parser.html and make sure all the edits are done.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

ardvark

Quote from: Blue Crab on October 20, 2014, 09:29:22 AM
Just installed this mod and it works great. But, I noticed that while Vimeo work on PCs (Mac and Windows) it doesn't work on my iPad (iOS 8 ) -- I get "This plug-in is not supported"

Yes, I have the same issue exactly.  Are you using simpleportal?  Any workarounds?  Perfect on all devices except iOS.

Any suggestions welcomed.

vbgamer45

It will not work on iOS in most cases since flash is used as the plugin for a lot of the video sites.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

ardvark

I see, is there a way to defer to a static link when this is the case as opposed to showing blank space?  I really appreciate your assistance.

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

ardvark

That would be great if it could make a futur version.  For my knowlege, what format is used on the vimeo site?  Different I assume than the plugin?

Advertisement: