News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Simple Audio Video Embedder

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, August 09, 2010, 10:42:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shambles

That was the first thing I checked, if you pardon the pun, but it doesn't explain why massaging the (youtube) URL initiates the correct embedding.

If there are any recommended soft spots into which I can slot diagnostic code, I'll take that.

Otherwise it's probably easier for me to stay with what I have and see if any other members report similar issues.

Cheers.

vbgamer45

Embed code changed in mediaproprocess function

$message = preg_replace('#<a href="' . $mediaSite['regexmatch'] . '"[^>]*>([^<]+)</a>#i', $mediaSite['embedcode'], $message);
        // 2.0
// $message = preg_replace('#<a href="' . $mediaSite['regexmatch'] . '"(.*?)</a>#i', $mediaSite['embedcode'], $message);
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

Shambles

Swapping the comments (regressing to 2) seems to fix the issue, so why doesn't it fail on your own test installation?

vbgamer45

Are you using the WYWSIG editor? and what mods installed that might affect it at all.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Shambles

Ok I think I found it.

Mods are numerous; as to which might affect that regex I could only think of Descriptive Links by Spuds.

And sure enough, removing that mod fully enables your new code, so apologies for not screening this before moaning  :-[

vbgamer45

ok good to know. Doesn't like the mod is posted here for downloads any more though :(

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

0Connors

Hi All,

Do you know Deezer ? It's french website for audio contents like SoundCloud, do you think you can add it, at your mod ?

http://www.deezer.com/

Thank you,
Site : www.pafteam.com

Projet : www.pafteam.com/beta-test/maj-site/

Version SMF : 2.0.9

vbgamer45

Looks like I have to login need sample links and embed code.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

0Connors

Hi vbgamer45,

Thank you for your quickly answer !  You doesn't need to be connected for links or embed code.

Playlist Sample :

Embed

<iframe scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" src="http://www.deezer.com/plugins/player?autoplay=false&playlist=true&width=700&height=240&cover=true&type=playlist&id=26419558&title=&app_id=undefined" width="700" height="240"></iframe>

Link

http://www.deezer.com/playlist/26419558

Song Sample :

Embed

<iframe scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" src="http://www.deezer.com/plugins/player?autoplay=false&playlist=true&width=700&height=240&cover=true&type=tracks&id=90070057&title=&app_id=undefined" width="700" height="240"></iframe>

Link

http://www.deezer.com/track/90070057

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

0Connors

SMFHacks.com Team

Disclaimer: SMFHacks.com Team is not affiliated with the SMF Team or the SimpleMachines NPO.
Latest Mods:
Community Suite
Newsletter Pro SMF Gallery Pro SMF Classifieds SMF Store

Shambles

Quote+New regex replacement function thanks to petitchevalroux

Are there any plans to rethink this, in light of the fact that it now interferes with at least one other mod, as reported previously?

vbgamer45

Not at the moment since that mod is no longer in use/around here. Change was made due to older version being to aggressive in some cases

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

nax

Installed 3.0.3 in settings it's still thinks I have 3.0.2 installed.
Your Version: 3.0.3 Latest Version: 3.0.2 Your Simple Audio Video Embedder version is not up to date!

vbgamer45

Quote from: nax on November 19, 2014, 03:15:28 PM
Installed 3.0.3 in settings it's still thinks I have 3.0.2 installed.
Your Version: 3.0.3 Latest Version: 3.0.2 Your Simple Audio Video Embedder version is not up to date!
Just updated should be good now.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

GZ06

Georgia and Ukraine -FOREVER!

Jade Elizabeth

How do I get soundcloud to work? I searched the topic but I'm no closer to embedding anything :(.
Once proud Documentation Writer and Help Squad Leader | Check out my new adult coloring career: Color With Jade/Patreon.

Steve

DO NOT pm me for support!

vbgamer45

Quote from: Jade Elizabeth on November 20, 2014, 05:05:26 AM
How do I get soundcloud to work? I searched the topic but I'm no closer to embedding anything :(.
Is it built in as an option? If not provide a link can check it out.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Advertisement: