Simple Audio Video Embedder

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, August 09, 2010, 10:42:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RSI

vbgamer45,

This has probably been forgotten about, but there is still a mysql_escape_string line that needs to be changed to mysql_real_escape_string It's in the AutoEmbedMediaPro2.php file.

Every time I install the latest version of this mod I have to go in there and replace it. If not it produces the error in the log with the newer php version.

vbgamer45

Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

RSI

dimiurg

Seems like no any facebook VIDEO works for me - where can be the issue

is it correct link to use?

http://www.facebook.com/djuro.rajkovic.3/videos/10205063595883687/ [nofollow]

Rain Forest

aegersz

hello. i am new to SMF but have got almost everything working EXCEPT for this.

I have many mods installed but this always does "nothing"

Are you able to help me ? Running CentOS 6.5 and SMF 2.0.9 and 2.0.10. I have installed the mod both manually and with Package Manager. I have even tried it on a new install of 2.0.9 but still it does nothing.

I want to have this automatically embedded: https://soundcloud.com/andrew-egerszegi/rob-davis-one-monday-at-arq but all i see is just the link, as shown.

FYI, the youtube mod works well.

Are there  any debug options that i can set to see why it doesn't work ?
The configuration of my Linux VPS (SMF 2.0 with 160+ mods & some assorted manual tweaks) can be found here and notes on my mods can be found here (warning: those links will take you to a drug related forum). My (House) music DJ dedication page is here

aegersz

The configuration of my Linux VPS (SMF 2.0 with 160+ mods & some assorted manual tweaks) can be found here and notes on my mods can be found here (warning: those links will take you to a drug related forum). My (House) music DJ dedication page is here

vbgamer45

That type of soundcloud link is not supported.

There is no debug options.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

digiflash

youtu.be short url isn't working with 2.0.10. Seems that a placeholder is shown but no youtube. If I change to www.youtube.com/...... it works.

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

peoww

Has something changed?  I updated the forum to the latest version and now Vine embedding is broken.

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

ameo

antechinus:
QuoteIf you are dying for a solution it may be wise to seek medical attention.
Get some Awesome Smileys for your forum

|±(ಠ_ಠ
)±|

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

ameo

It's imgur's compressed video that replaces huge sized gifs.
It is relatively new, I guess. Introduced this year.
antechinus:
QuoteIf you are dying for a solution it may be wise to seek medical attention.
Get some Awesome Smileys for your forum

|±(ಠ_ಠ
)±|

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Shambles

If you change the suffix/extension from .gifv to .jpg it displays nicely when enclosed within [img] tags ;)

MESWEB

I need responsive video embed. Just simple add:

<div class="video">
<iframe>
</iframe>
</div>

Where put this code?

vbgamer45

Database table is where I store all video embed html code. check the table that SAVE uses.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

MESWEB

Ok I found in the _mediapro_sites table so I'm edit column with YouTube
<div style="some custom style here"><iframe width="480" height="600" width="100%" height="100%" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/$2?fs=1&amp;start=$3" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></div>
Next I sent new post with link to youtube but there are no new div in: <div class="post">

What wrong I do something?

Advertisement: