Simple Audio Video Embedder

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, August 09, 2010, 10:42:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nax

My users have found a problem with 4.0.2 if they choose to display 50 posts in a thread then at the bottom of the thread where there should be links to previous pages 2 3 4 5 6 etc there is only the current page number and three dots.  Also the colour of the area is different.  When I remove 4.0.2 this behaviour does not happen .

I tried installing 4.0.1 and it does the same.

vbgamer45

odd. Does it happen on every thread?

What embed sites do you have enabled?
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

nax

It's really odd, it seems to happen only in one thread and only when the number of posts to show (set in profile, look and layout) is set to 50.  I have all the sites set to parse that are set when the mod is installed i.e. your default, I haven't changed any.  MOst users are just embedding YouTube links.

I have run "Find and Repair Errors" in admin, it made no difference, - weird!

vbgamer45

I would check those posts and see what is being embeded we can probably than narrow the site issue.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

profzelonka

How do I prevent video links from auto-embedding in a specific post?

nax

I don't think you can, it's either on or off in your forum.  You can turn off embedding specific sites in the mod control feature in admin.

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

MartiMedia

Hi there, I'm searching for a member of the SMFHacks team, I bought the SAVEmbedder last year and I have a key, but it doesn't seem to work anymore. Can you PM me so I know who I can speak to? I do not seem to be able to login to the SMFHacks site nor request a forgotten password when I enter the email address my key was sent to..
Cheers, MartiMedia

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

engrz

please solve my problem

please have a look in attachment, i have uninstalled a previous version to install a new version, now none of them working on my website.

vbgamer45

Proceed with the install then make the change manually were it failed.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Steve

DO NOT pm me for support!

MartiMedia

Quote from: vbgamer45 on March 08, 2017, 07:17:55 PM
Send me a pm.
Done, and using the PM we solved the problem perfectly. Thanks for your help vb, and have a nice weekend!
Cheers, MM

engrz

Quote from: vbgamer45 on March 09, 2017, 08:53:23 AM
Proceed with the install then make the change manually were it failed.

Problem resolved.. thank you very much

Steve

I know you're really busy vbgamer but when you get a chance, could you fix this so that liveleak videos work with https urls?

Sample url: https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=139_1490364528
DO NOT pm me for support!

SMFHacks.com Team

Update

+Added support for https for liveleak
!Made a fix for zippyshare
Disclaimer: SMFHacks.com Team is not affiliated with the SMF Team or the SimpleMachines NPO.
Latest Mods:
Community Suite
Newsletter Pro SMF Gallery Pro SMF Classifieds SMF Store

Advertisement: