News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Simple Audio Video Embedder

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, August 09, 2010, 10:42:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vbgamer45

Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

vbgamer45

Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

gaurav09

Quote from: vbgamer45 on September 30, 2014, 09:40:07 AM
I do not see the file attached
OH YOU WERE ASKING THAT FILE ??  :o  :o  :P
I THOUGHT YOU WAS SAYING GO TO ATTACH>SOURCES>QUERYSTRING.PHP>AND REMOVE YOURSELF :P
NOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN ??...DO I GET ANY ERROR  :'( :'(

vbgamer45

I was asking to post that file here as an attachment to a post.....

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

gaurav09

Quote from: vbgamer45 on September 30, 2014, 11:29:24 AM
I was asking to post that file here as an attachment to a post.....
sorry man i removed my self :D problem solved i thing as i am not getting any error.
want to use your best mod that is tag mod but  :'( :'(

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

SportsTrader

Hi,

Does this auto install, or do i need to manually change the files as per the manual instructions?

Sorry for the noob question, brand new and never installed a mod before..

Thanks,
Keith

Steve

Either way.

I'd recommend using the Package Manager to install it after you've downloaded it yourself.

Just go to Admin -> Package Manager -> Download Packages and scroll down to the last section and click the 'Browse' button. Navigate to where you saved the file.

If you've never installed a mod, there should be no errors. If it does indicate any, just back out with your browser and come ask for help or read this:

http://wiki.simplemachines.org/smf/Error_in_mod_installation

And it's HIGHLY recommended to do a backup before installing any mods. :)
DO NOT pm me for support!

SportsTrader

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Falcomfr

Hello :)

I have a problem with your mod, when i put more than 1 video (dailymotion) in 1 post the following of my message doesnt show.

Can you help me ? Think :)

vbgamer45

Post a couple links that you are trying to do and will check it out.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

GZ06

Hi. Only youtube works for me. my smf 2.0.9. It was Aeva and I removed it. Is any solutions?
Georgia and Ukraine -FOREVER!

Streamlife

Hello There I have one little  Inssue When i try to Install Your mod. i hope can solve this, Thanks in advance

Best regards

vbgamer45

Quote from: GZ06 on October 11, 2014, 02:35:55 AM
Hi. Only youtube works for me. my smf 2.0.9. It was Aeva and I removed it. Is any solutions?
What else are you trying to use?

Quote from: Streamlife on October 11, 2014, 09:11:34 AM
Hello There I have one little  Inssue When i try to Install Your mod. i hope can solve this, Thanks in advance

Best regards
Continue install but you will need to do the one edit to Post.php manually.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

GZ06

Quote from: GZ06 on October 11, 2014, 02:35:55 AM

vbgamer45
QuoteWhat else are you trying to use?

Vimeo, Yahoo, rutube...

Strange is for Vimeo: in posts some videos shows OK, but other shows links only, no video. Tested CNN ireporter also. Nothing as well. FB videos also, nothing.
Georgia and Ukraine -FOREVER!

Steve

Quote from: Falcomfr on October 11, 2014, 11:40:52 AM
Quote from: vbgamer45 on October 10, 2014, 09:55:22 AM
Post a couple links that you are trying to do and will check it out.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x217ly4_locke-bande-annonce-trailer-1-vost-hd1080p_shortfilms

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2188rn_unbroken-invincible-trailer-bande-annonce-1-vo-hd_shortfilms

Try with those link like that, only the first vid appear on my forum with your mod, thx :)

Confirmed. Does that for me as well. Same thing for LiveLeak videos, only weirder. It shows the first video but also the urls for both videos.

There is another quirk ... if you put a YouTube video and a LiveLeak video in the same post, the YouTube video MUST be first (this could be related to the LiveLeak problem just mentioned). Not a biggie since I rarely do it so it may not be worth fixing.
DO NOT pm me for support!

Advertisement: