Unable to load the 'main_above' template. SMF 2.0 RC3

Started by Sakurachan, August 13, 2010, 02:43:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sakurachan

Hello all,

In a thread recently I upgraded my board from SMF 1.1.11 to 2.0 RC3 because of more MODS for it. I logged out of my admin account and got that error as stated in the subject.
Unable to load the 'main_above' template.
Is there anyway to fix this issue? Thanks! ;D

EDIT: forgot to say.
MODS so far installed.
Advanced REP MOD
Two avatar packages

URL - http://www.teenroyal.org/forum/index.php

ɔɔɔɔɔɔuɥoɾ

When you installed your latest mod, were their any failed tests?

SMF 2.0 RC5

Webhost to New Webhost file transfer service, PM me - Fast transfers

gbsothere

Check your forum's root for index.php.  If you do see it, then, Advanced Reputation does edit the index.php; perhaps something went awry in the installation.  Would you attach it here?  (If you do not see it, you'll need to upload one from your SMF zip and place Advanced Reputation's edit in it.)

:)

Edit:   Sorry, John, I didn't mean to post over you.   ;)
My apologies, but I am taking a break from accepting PM requests for support.  If I am not currently assisting you, please do not ask as long as this notice is posted.  Thank you.

I Don't Want To Grow Old Alone

It has been proven that Steely Dan reduces the occurrence of road rage, according to an independent study.

A reminder about admin / ftp passwords etc.

ɔɔɔɔɔɔuɥoɾ

Quote from: gbsothere on August 13, 2010, 02:58:46 PM
Check your forum's root for index.php.  If you do see it, then, Advanced Reputation does edit the index.php; perhaps something went awry in the installation.  Would you attach it here?  (If you do not see it, you'll need to upload one from your SMF zip and place Advanced Reputation's edit in it.)

Its cool, you got right to the point, I was just seering if their were any errors, so I could get to the offending file lol

SMF 2.0 RC5

Sakurachan

Quote from: gbsothere on August 13, 2010, 02:58:46 PM

I don't recall any failed tests..
But here's my index.php file.

gbsothere

*surprised*

That's the one you pulled from your forum's root, Sakurachan?

Would you check again to make sure you attach the one located in the same folder as your Settings.php?
My apologies, but I am taking a break from accepting PM requests for support.  If I am not currently assisting you, please do not ask as long as this notice is posted.  Thank you.

It has been proven that Steely Dan reduces the occurrence of road rage, according to an independent study.

ɔɔɔɔɔɔuɥoɾ

Probably one of the index.php files that protects the directories, maybe in Sources or some other Directory

SMF 2.0 RC5

gbsothere

@ John, that has to be it, yes.   :)  Scared me, at first.  *grin*

Try uploading the one that's attached to your forum's root, Sakurachan.  Make sure the name doesn't change, if you already have one where your downloads go.

Sakurachan

oh oops..
I FORGOT to go into the forums folder.. my bad.

I forgot there was that script on my server.. xD
Here is the SMF index.php

Hmm.. here's two of 'em.

gbsothere

Quote from: Sakurachan on August 13, 2010, 03:13:35 PM
oh oops..
I FORGOT to go into the forums folder.. my bad.

I forgot there was that script on my server.. xD
Here is the SMF index.php

Hmm.. here's two of 'em.

Try the one I attached on the post just before your reply.   :)

ɔɔɔɔɔɔuɥoɾ

Are we sure no other mods have made changes to the index.php?

SMF 2.0 RC5

gbsothere

Quote from: JohnCcCcCc on August 13, 2010, 03:30:39 PM
Are we sure no other mods have made changes to the index.php?

Well, the OP said there was only Advanced Reputation and two avatar packs, but good question.  Something may have been overlooked. 

Sakurachan

I remember having SMF social network installed only but I didn't 'disable' any of these MODS BEFORE upgrade.
There's TP folders but that IS NOT installed on my forum at this moment.

ɔɔɔɔɔɔuɥoɾ

Is this solved, its marked solved, but it does not look solved ???

If you upgraded using the large upgrade pack all you files should be clean prior to installing any mods.

SMF 2.0 RC5

Advertisement: