News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

Moderation

Started by samih96, August 13, 2010, 05:48:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

samih96

Hi,

Can someone tell me how i can warn someone?
For instance i want to warn this person because their message is too short, and lets say that i click the report post button myself what do i do?

I have the moderation packet and stuff that are needed installed.

samih96

That doesn't help, i want to know how to give one of my members a warning not how to go to the system settings and etc..

Aportadordelmix

samih96

CapadY

Maybe you have to be some more specific.

What moderation pacjkage are you talking about ?
What do you mean with "stuf that are needed" that you have iinstalled ?

Are we talking about a MOD ? In that case, please contact the MOD author for support.

With the description you gave till now it is hardly to understand whats your problem and even harder to give an reasonable answer.
Please, don't PM me for support unless invited.
If you don't understand this, you will be blacklisted.

coucnilhomeswap

To warn a user on smf 2.0 simply click the persons name, go to their profile and in the actions section on the left click "issue a warning" select the warning level and fill in warning reason and click save.

I think its ridiculous to issue a warning to some one simply because their post is to short. Fastest way to loose members in my book

searchgr

my S-M-F mods, agree ....

coucnilhomeswap

Quote from: searchgr on August 15, 2010, 08:52:41 AM
my S-M-F mods, agree ....

Thanks searchgr. id never warn a member because of that. by all means warn them but you wont have members for long samih96

CapadY

Please, don't PM me for support unless invited.
If you don't understand this, you will be blacklisted.

samih96

Quote from: my S-M-F mods on August 15, 2010, 08:23:34 AM
To warn a user on smf 2.0 simply click the persons name, go to their profile and in the actions section on the left click "issue a warning" select the warning level and fill in warning reason and click save.

I think its ridiculous to issue a warning to some one simply because their post is to short. Fastest way to loose members in my book

Dude it was just an example it says it in the post unless i missed it out but thanks that helps  ;)

And yes it is solved.

Advertisement: