Started by J@B!R, August 14, 2010, 12:56:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J@B!R

My site guest view topic and posts help me how to change the permission. Help
me @138060 or
@kill em all or @joker or anyone please
>> my world

gbsothere

If you don't want guests to view topics and posts, then go to Admin===>  Configuration===>  Features and Options and make sure there is no check next to "Allow guests to browse the forum".  You can also go to Admin===>  Permissions and click on "Modify" next to Guests and remove their permissions by unchecking what you don't wish for them to have access to.  Save your changes.

:)
My apologies, but I am taking a break from accepting PM requests for support.  If I am not currently assisting you, please do not ask as long as this notice is posted.  Thank you.

I Don't Want To Grow Old Alone

It has been proven that Steely Dan reduces the occurrence of road rage, according to an independent study.

A reminder about admin / ftp passwords etc.

ɔɔɔɔɔɔuɥoɾ

I would highly recommend the look but no read mod, or one with the same functionality, it will let guests see the topic titles, but not let them read the topic itself, this encourages more guests to sign up.

SMF 2.0 RC5

Webhost to New Webhost file transfer service, PM me - Fast transfers

Kill Em All

J@B!R, either gbsothere or johncccc's suggestion will work. The mod john mentioned can be found here.
http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=1332

Let us know if you need any further assistance with this.

My Site: KEAGaming.com

Manual Installation of Mods
Prevent Spam and Forum Attacks
Please do not PM or email me for support unless offered, help should be publicly displayed to others.

Advertisement: