News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

[help] How to remove link tree totally and other items

Started by Neverhurry, August 16, 2010, 07:49:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neverhurry

hi, i would like to remove from the topic page (for example: /index.php?topic=1.0) the following items:

1. the link tree both at the top and the bottom;
2. « previous next » both at the top and the bottom;
3. the text: "Jump to:" and the following drop-down list.

please help me, which file should i modify and if possible where to find these lines, I tried to search inside MessageIndex.template.php and BoardIndexTemplate.php and Index.template.php but had no luck. many thanks in advance.
I am using SMF 2.0.1, curve themes.

Kill Em All

Sorry for the delayed response.

2. Admin>Posts and Topics>Topic Settings>Enable previous/next topic links>untick that

For the other two, you will need to edit your Display.template.php. If you want, feel free to attach it.

My Site: KEAGaming.com

Manual Installation of Mods
Prevent Spam and Forum Attacks
Please do not PM or email me for support unless offered, help should be publicly displayed to others.

Neverhurry

Thank you Kill Em All,

i would like to remove both top and bottom link trees and the whole "Jump to:" including drop-down list div if the topic id is 1. For example, when I open ..../index.php?topic=1.0 then the whole "jump to" div and the link trees will not be displayed.

thank you very much for your help!
I am using SMF 2.0.1, curve themes.

Kill Em All

Here is the new display.template.php. I apologies, but I forgot, to completely remove the link tree, you will need to remove it from the website, if that is alright, then also please attach the index.template.php and messageindex.template.php.

The current Display.template.php will just remove the bottom link tree.

My Site: KEAGaming.com

Manual Installation of Mods
Prevent Spam and Forum Attacks
Please do not PM or email me for support unless offered, help should be publicly displayed to others.

Advertisement: