News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

Packages dissapeared

Started by Diomet, August 17, 2010, 12:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomet

I've installed and used 2.0 RC2 for about 6 months with no major problems until now.

I wanted to uninstall Gallery and intall Aeva. When i have clicked the Packages menu I found only a few packeges listed, non-installed. I have installed a lots of packages and all of them are working.

Where are my packages, how can I uninstall a non-listed packages, how come they are working?
SMF 2.0 RC3
My SMF Forum [nofollow]

rd

Quote from: Diomet on August 17, 2010, 12:00:21 PM
I've installed and used 2.0 RC2 for about 6 months with no major problems until now.

I wanted to uninstall Gallery and intall Aeva. When i have clicked the Packages menu I found only a few packeges listed, non-installed. I have installed a lots of packages and all of them are working.

Where are my packages, how can I uninstall a non-listed packages, how come they are working?

how did you install these packages before? Did you use the package manager or did you manually install them?

If you want to uninstall, simply go to the mod page and use the package parse such as:

http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?action=parse

Simply undo these...

Diomet

Some of them with package manager, other manually.

Mean while i'll try to uninstall manually. Thnx God it's only one package.
SMF 2.0 RC3
My SMF Forum [nofollow]

rd

Quote from: Diomet on August 17, 2010, 12:13:26 PM
Some of them with package manager, other manually.

Mean while i'll try to uninstall manually. Thnx God it's only one package.

Okay, I will mark this as solved seeing that I believe you installed gallery manually and thus it can only be uninstalled manually.

If you need help with uninstalling it manually simply ask for support in the mod support topic.

Diomet

Thank you, solved with manually uninstalling
SMF 2.0 RC3
My SMF Forum [nofollow]

Advertisement: