News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

some errors that i am getting and nervous about !

Started by PiRoX, June 22, 2005, 06:24:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PiRoX

QuoteWarning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/haris/public_html/components/com_smf_registration/smf_registration.php on line 260

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/haris/public_html/components/com_smf_registration/smf_registration.php on line 264

This is what i am getting when i tried registering for testing ..!

QuoteWarning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/haris/public_html/modules/mod_smf_login.php on line 19

This is what i am getting in the login form area..

QuoteWarning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/haris/public_html/modules/mod_smf_topTopicsReplies.php on line 9

This is what i am gettig in the toppostedreplied topics module area... for more information please check

hxxp:techsupportonweb.com/index.php [nonactive]

Orstio

Have you looked at your forum page?

http://techsupportonweb.com/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=26

It looks to me like your Mambo database user does not have access to your SMF database.

PiRoX

Orstio

Go to your site's cPanel, and click on your database icon.

Give permission to the Mambo user to access the SMF database.  Give permission to the SMF user to access the Mambo database.

garu

I use PhpAdmin, what I have to do in order to give this privileges?
Thanks!!

MarcFox

tentronik

Quote from: MarcFox on August 31, 2005, 04:02:22 AM
i use DirectAdmin, how do i do it?
Try to check the official website of DirectAdmin and look for a howto or tutorial.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=DirectAdmin+user+database+privileges&btnG=Google-Suche&meta=

Quote from: garu on August 12, 2005, 07:19:23 AM
I use PhpAdmin, what I have to do in order to give this privileges?
Thanks!!
You cant change the database permission with phpMyAdmin - you need to login into your webspace admin - "cpanel" and change database permissions as stated.

JustJa

Quote from: Orstio on June 22, 2005, 06:41:20 PM
Go to your site's cPanel, and click on your database icon.

Give permission to the Mambo user to access the SMF database.  Give permission to the SMF user to access the Mambo database.

Hi Orstio, I am sorry... but this information is still unclear to me  :(
If I go to my mambo user it doesnt show all the users of SMF... Ok, lets say I should go to SMFs database instead, I go to the SMFs Memebers database, but than??
I don´t know just where to click or what to do to give the guys access on another database.
Please... help  :)

JustJa

Yes :)

JustJa

well. I got happy because I thought I managed to do that. That old message dissapeared, but when I tryed to login on the Portal with a SMF user I got these errors:

8: Undefined property: login File: etc/Sources/MOS_SMF.php
Line: 46Database Error: Table 'XXX_mamb1.smf1_sessions' doesn't exist
File: etc/Sources/Load.php  Line: 1877

what can those be???

---------------------
Well, I don´t know how to explain this but after just loging into the Mod_smf-login in Mambo and just clicking save everything went nice again  ;D
Sorry for that and Thanks anyway Orstio  ;)

Orstio

If you went to PhpMyAdmin, then you went too far.

To add a user to a database, you want the MySQL Database page in your cPanel, not PhpMyAdmin.

JustJa

Yes I understood that after I researched more on your responses :)
Thanks a lot! U are a great programmer !
;)

Advertisement: