News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Table Error

Started by DarkflameQ, August 19, 2010, 06:16:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkflameQ

When trying to add more items to a table in a post, this error occurs:

Incorrect key file for table './zombie14_zmwin/smf_messages.MYI'; try to repair it
File: /home/zombie14/public_html/Sources/Subs-Post.php
Line: 2496

I haven't the faintest to what it means, any help?

The table is big, about 40 items down, is there a limit by any chance?

Cheers in advance

gbsothere

Does anything show to need repair when you go to Forum Maintenance and run "Find and Repair"?

You can also log into PHPMyAdmin and check the boxes next to all your tables, select "Check Tables" from the pulldown then if any show to need repair, select "Repair" from the pulldown.  Afterward, select "Optimize" from the pulldown.

(This is just to address the "try to repair it" message.)

My apologies, but I am taking a break from accepting PM requests for support.  If I am not currently assisting you, please do not ask as long as this notice is posted.  Thank you.

I Don't Want To Grow Old Alone

It has been proven that Steely Dan reduces the occurrence of road rage, according to an independent study.

A reminder about admin / ftp passwords etc.

DarkflameQ

Yeah that worked a treat.

Thank you for your prompt and accurate response! :D

gbsothere

Glad to hear it and you're very welcome,  DarkflameQ!   ;)
My apologies, but I am taking a break from accepting PM requests for support.  If I am not currently assisting you, please do not ask as long as this notice is posted.  Thank you.

It has been proven that Steely Dan reduces the occurrence of road rage, according to an independent study.

DarkflameQ

Hey, i thought i recognized you, you helped me a few weeks ago on one of my other problems.

I find myself in your debt again, thank you.

gbsothere

That's where I've seen your name, before!  *grin*

You'll have to pardon my forgetting; I tend to have "Senior" moments, lately.   Good to see you, again!

Advertisement: