RIAST - Remove Index & Add Smart Title For SEO (Fully Hook!)

Started by Hj Ahmad Rasyid Hj Ismail, August 20, 2010, 03:31:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Burke ♞ Knight

Quote from: clownclone on August 28, 2014, 10:30:44 PM
I found that with this mod (latest version with hook) installed and running on SMF 2.08 today 29 Aug 2014 that when I went to logout from my smf forum it wouldn't allow me...it couldn't find it's referer and I had to turn off and uninstall the mod to logout.

Any other Mods installed?
Are you using a custom theme?
Any errors in the error logs? Apache, PHP, SMF?

clownclone

Quote from: BurkeKnight on August 29, 2014, 05:27:39 AM
Quote from: clownclone on August 28, 2014, 10:30:44 PM
I found that with this mod (latest version with hook) installed and running on SMF 2.08 today 29 Aug 2014 that when I went to logout from my smf forum it wouldn't allow me...it couldn't find it's referer and I had to turn off and uninstall the mod to logout.

Any other Mods installed?
Are you using a custom theme?
Any errors in the error logs? Apache, PHP, SMF?

BurkeKnight
No other mods installed except my updates from earlier version

1. SMF 2.0.8 Update 1.0
2. SMF 2.0.7 Update 1.0
3. SMF 1.1.19 / 2.0.6 Update 1.0

Theme Settings - SMF Default Theme - Curve

This was the error message from smf log

'Unable to verify referring url. Please go back and try again.'

Hj Ahmad Rasyid Hj Ismail

Please provide details of the error you mentioned. An error title won't help that much. SMF error log should be able to provide you with line of error, url of error etc. This will allow me to read and resolve the error properly. Thank you.

clownclone

Quote from: ahrasis on August 29, 2014, 10:19:18 PM
Please provide details of the error you mentioned. An error title won't help that much. SMF error log should be able to provide you with line of error, url of error etc. This will allow me to read and resolve the error properly. Thank you.

Mod is no longer installed, so I'm not sure how helpful this will be.

06db8bf6299a04997a59032390978337

hxxp:xxxxxxxxxxxxx.com/index.php?action=logout;e085fabb20=06db8bf6299a04997a59032390978337 [nonactive]

'Unable to verify referring url. Please go back and try again.'

Thanks anyway

It is useful to determine whether it is coming from this mod or otherwise. And based on the details you provided, it is not from this mod. I believe this is an old bug supposedly to be resolved by SMF by version 2.0.4 onwards. I am not sure why this occurs to you though.

Though this mod doesn't do anything to the menu or its url or session time, just to be sure, I however have tested this mod again on fresh installed SMF version 2.0.8 and no such error occurs. Logout was just fine.

So, for the time being, I think I can safely conclude that your error is an isolated issue and has nothing to do with this mod.

clownclone

Thanks Ahrasis :) Maybe I'll give the mod another try tomorrow.

clownclone

FishingManMatt

Hi,

First of all, many thanks for the great mod.

I am now on 2.0.9 and have just installed the mod.

All titles look great except the one on the main forum page which is now Forum Name - Forum Name - Index

In all other areas the title looks fine Forum Name - Page Title

Many thanks for your support!

The forum name should be just Forum Name while other page should Forum Name - Page Title. Are you using a custom theme? Can you attach your index.template.php file here?

FishingManMatt

Thank you for your reply ahrasis!

I am using the default theme. A few mods installed though I doubt any of them affects the page title.
Below is my index.template attached (with RIAST installed but disabled).

I have gone through it but cannot find anything so far. Can you list your mods?

FishingManMatt

Thank you very much for your support!

Here are my mods:
- Bad Behavior
- Change All Subjects
- Custom Blocks
- Ohara YouTube Embed
- TapaTalk for SMF
- Recent Forum Topics on Boardindex

Sorry. But haven't got time to test this recently. Will revert back once I managed to do that.

FishingManMatt

Quote from: ahrasis on February 14, 2015, 11:47:13 AM
Sorry. But haven't got time to test this recently. Will revert back once I managed to do that.
No problem! Once again, thank you for your support ahrasis!

rubbishnor

Already Done

FishingManMatt

Advertisement: