help me too

Started by babeshorty, August 20, 2010, 04:48:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

babeshorty

Some of the theme on my forum have not got smileys when you reply to a topic, but they are in the smiley and message icon section in admin how do i fix it.

babeshorty

i keep losing my smiley in post why

CapadY

Don't bump within 24 hours, the only result is you'll be ignored.
Please, don't PM me for support unless invited.
If you don't understand this, you will be blacklisted.

kat

i find it really difficult to understand posts that don't have punctuation so I'm not even going to bother trying coz it does my head in and all the other lovely stuff if you explain your problem a bit better you may get someone to fix it isn't the weather lovely today it's all sunny and warm and stuff

babeshorty

All i'm asking is why do i not have all the smileys in my theme on my forum?  Some theme have smileys in the post section and some don't not?  how do i fix it

And the other thing that i  need help on is when i post a topic some of the topic goes over the board's? how do i fix that too.

xenovanis

How do they not show? Like a red cross (missing images)? Do they show under the BBC code bar but not in the posts? Do they show in the posts when using the shortcuts?
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

babeshorty

As an admin you can see the smiley in the admin section, called Smileys and Message Icons but when i go into the forum part and post a reply or start a new topic all i have there is Subject box and Message Icon under the line i dont have anything esle. if that makes and sence.

kat

Can you set up a temporary test account that we can use, to have a look?

xenovanis

In Admin -> Configuration -> Current Theme, check if there's a smileyset enabled for the themes the smileys are missing in.
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

babeshorty

Quote from: K@ on August 23, 2010, 06:39:25 AM
Can you set up a temporary test account that we can use, to have a look?

how do i do that all new at this stuff

Quote from: xenovanis on August 23, 2010, 09:44:25 AM
In Admin -> Configuration -> Current Theme, check if there's a smileyset enabled for the themes the smileys are missing in.

smiley set are set as globe default

kat

Quote from: babeshorty on August 26, 2010, 07:17:29 AM

how do i do that all new at this stuff

Admin>Registration>Register New Member.

babeshorty

ok thanks for the info but i decided to delete the theme i have a few on the forum so member will have to use them.

thanks again for your help

Advertisement: